🌙Lonely Pt.1☀

This was requested by:

Dahlias4Amor 

I'm gonna make this extremely angsty. (Sorry if you didn't want it to be that angsty but I need some angst 😭) I might project myself onto Tommy a little bit bc I'm feeling really lonely and miss my friends so yeah. I'm using They/Them pronouns for Ranboo.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

TW:

-----------------------

"DAMNIT" Tommy yelled while crying. The sobs racked his body. Its funny how he thought that he could have a chance with Ranboo. He was so fucking stupid. He should've known that Ranboo wouldn't like him back. But there was a small possibility that they would. And Tommy relied on that small percentage with his whole life. Tommy used to go to their house everyday and now Ranboo was wondering where Tommy was.

"Huh. That's....odd?" 

"What's odd boo?"

"Tommy normally comes here everyday. At this time. He's never late. But he's not here." Ranboo had started pacing around the hallway in front of the door.

"Do.....you want to go see him.....or?" Tubbo asked.

"Sure! Let's go!" And off they walked.

...

"What's wrong mama?" Shroud asked, sounding very worried.

"Oh.. Its nothing love!" Tommy said sadly.

"Do you want a hug?" Shroud asked, his arms open enough for a hug.

"Heh.... Sure.. C'mere." They embraced tightly. They were about to let go when Tommy heard a knock on the door. He pondered if he had told any other people about Shroud but figured it would be ok. So he quickly dried his tears and went to open the door. His eyes widened when he saw Ranboo and Tubbo at the door but he quickly faked a smile and welcomed them in.

"Hi Toms!" Tubbo said through gritted teeth. 

"Nice to see you too Tubs..." Tommy was confused as to why Tubbo was mad.

"What's up- OH SHIT!" Tubbo shouted.

"YOU HAVE A KID?!!?"

"Ummm yeah....?" 

"TOMMY YOU CAN'T HAVE ONE"

"WHY NOT?!? YOU GUYS HAVE A FUCKING KID! I'VE HAD SHROUD FOR A YEAR NOW AND YOU CAN'T TAKE HIM AWAY FROM ME BECAUSE I'M NOT NEGLECTFUL LIKE MY 'FATHER' WAS. I ACTUALLY CARE FOR HIM AND YOU CAN'T DO SHIT!" Tommy had started sobbing halfway through his little speech? (Idk what to call it) 

"Mama..? What's wrong?" Shroud asked.

"Oh it's nothing... C'mere love" Tommy said still full on sobbing. Ranboo had felt a pang in their chest. 

"I'm gonna call Quackity so we can stay with him. How does that sound shroud?" Tommy's crying had slowed down a little.

"W-wait!" 

"What Ranboo?"

"Oh umm n-nevermind" Ranboo rubbed the back of their neck nervously. Tommy pulls out his communicator and messages Quackity.

/Hey mama Q?/

\Whats up Toms?\

/can you pick me and Shroud up?/

\Sure but do you mind me asking why?\

/Tubbo saw shroud and he started an argument with me./

\oh shit. I'm on my way right now.\

/thanks mama Q./

"Mama? Is papa Q gonna pick us up?" Shroud asked quietly.

"Yep he should be here soon." As soon as tommy said that, Quackity walked in the room.

"Hi toms!"

"PAPA Q!!!"

"Hey Shroud" Quackity said while picking him up.

*********************

(487 words)

y'all will get another chapter soon.

I love y'all! Gn!!