Extra addition to marriage? Part three

sorry I need to make more

TW:kissing, cuddling

PREVIOUSLY: "Stop I want to see your pretty face" Tubbo said seriously. Tommy's face became as red as a tomato. Ranboo chuckled slightly because of Tommy's face. Tommy just drifted off to sleep.

NO POV

Ranboo went to go pick up Tommy. He was carrying him bridal style. Meanwhile Tubbo went to find Michael and Shroud. He found them cuddling in the field and 'awed' at the sight of them. He picked both of them up and went over to where Ranboo was standing. They starting walking back to snowchester. When they got back to their house, Tubbo took Michael and Shroud up to Micheal's room and put them down on the bed. When Tubbo walked back to where Ranboo and Tommy were, he found that Tommy had woken up and was really embarrassed. 

"Hey its ok Toms" Tubbo said while walking to him.

"I-i  j-just UGH" he yelled hiding his face in Ranboo's chest. Ranboo and Tubbo just chuckled. Ranboo kissed Tommy's forhead. And due to this action it made Tommy even more flustered. After Tommy calmed down, Ranboo and Tubbo needed to ask Tommy something.

"Hey Toms?" Tubbo said nervously.

"Hmm?"

"Ummm... Both of us love you very much and we were wondering if you would marry us?" Tommy was shocked. He has never had this type of love before. Tubbo and Ranboo were figuring he would say no.

"I-I OMG YES" Tommy was so happy that they loved him back. Tubbo went up to Tommy and kissed him on the lips. It was a slow, passion-filled kiss. They pulled away after a few seconds due to the lack of oxygen. After Tubbo went, it was Ranboo's turn. He did the the same. Tommy just enjoyed every single bit of it. Both Ranboo and Tubbo knew that Tommy was definately a bottom.

LETS GOOO THREE CHAPTERS IN ONE DAY POGGG 

I might make more to this series but I hope y'all have a good day/night!