🌻Was it the right thing?🌻

REQUESTED BY:

duelerkeon 

/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\/\

TW: BAD THOUGHTS, MENTIONS OF SMOKING, CUTTING, ED.

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

NO POV 

"I THINK WE SHOULD JUST BREAK UP!" Ranboo said. Tommy's eyes widened at that statement. Even though he had started the fight he didn't mean for it to go this way.

"W-what...?" Tommy was scared. He had lost all of his friends a while ago. He didnt want to lose his lover too. A single tear ran down his face. Ranboo hadn't even said that he didn't mean it. 

"I'm leaving. Goodbye." With that, Ranboo left. Tommy just sat there. Pondering if it was a good idea to start smoking. He had wasted all of his money buying packs of cigarettes. He had stopped but he saved his boxes to hide his razors, as Ranboo would never look in the boxes. 

Tommy ran to his room and barricaded himself inside of it. He found an empty box of cigarttes with a razor in it and started cutting. 

1...

11...

25...

45...

50... 

On both his arms and legs. He laid on the floor for a while and then he got up to bandage his wounds plus clean up. He looked at himself in the mirror. All he saw was an extremely skinny, puffy red eyed kid who can't even keep a relationship.q Who knew what would happen if Ranboo came back.

-------------------------

TIMESKIP: A WEEK LATER

_______________

Ranboo had been posting a lot of pictures with him and the cricket crew, minus Tommy of course. To Tommy, Ranboo looked very happy. And he was. He forgot about Tommy. As another way of coping, Tommy always cleaned the apartment. It was never dirty. Except for when Tommy passed out after cutting. He would always clean it up when he woke up. Ranboo forgot his clothes at the apartment so he went to get them. Tommy didn't know Ranboo was coming so he started cutting. As soon as he got done cutting, he realised that he left the cleaning supplies in the kitchen. Ranboo had just got to the apartment. He found the key and unlocked the door. He walked in and saw that the apartment was spotless. There was no mess whatsoever.

"Wow... I thought this place would be in shambles after I left" Ranboo muttered under his breath. Tommy was walking to the kitchen and he didn't know Ranboo was by the doorway. His arms and legs were on display as he got the cleaning supplies. Ranboo just looked at him is shock. On the way back to the bathroom, Tommy had finally noticed Ranboo's presence. He stopped dead in his tracks.

"Shit..." Tommy muttered. He tried to run to the bathroom and lock himself in but Ranboo had caught him. Ranboo hugged Tommy tightly and Tommy just accepted his fate. He carefully dropped the cleaning supplies and he just let Ranboo hug him. He missed Ranboo's hugs. Tommy had started to feel a wet spot in his back. 

"R-Ranboo?" Tommy muttered. Ranboo buried his face deeper into Tommy's back.

"I-I'm so s-sorry l-love" Ranboo was full on sobbing now. Tommy started to feel guilty.

"N-no, i-it's not y-your f-fault boo. I-if anything it's m-my f-fault" Tommy said. He started to cry too. Ranboo turned Tommy around to face him.

"I-it's not y-your fault. It's m-mine. I shouldn't have overreacted" Ranboo said. His tears drying up.

"You had every right to overreac-" Tommy was cut off with a genuine kiss. Tommy melted into the kiss. You could tell he's been touch-starved for a long time. When they pulled away Tommy started crying.

"I-I don't d-deserve y-you. J-just take your s-stuff and leave" Tommy was sobbing extremely hard now. Ranboo started to pack up his stuff. He bandaged Tommy's arms and legs and gave Tommy his favorite hoodie. Tommy was shocked when Ranboo flung Tommy over his shoulder and carried him out of the apartment along with his stuff. Ranboo didn't like his Tommy was so light. It was like he hasn't eaten anything. Once Ranboo got back to Tubbo's house, he went to his room and set Tommy down. 

"w-why did you b-bring me here?" Tommy asked. He didn't like being at Tubbo's house.

"Tommy, you know I still love you right?" Ranboo said. Tommy's eyes widened.

"W-what?" Tommy said breathless. Ranboo was shocked. Tommy didn't think that Ranboo loved him anymore!?

"You, you thought I didn't love you anymore?!" Tommy just nodded. Ranboo realised he had messed up. He messed up his perfect lover's mindset. He made Tommy hurt himself. He made Tommy not want to eat anymore. Tommy was so perfect and Ranboo ruined it. 

"i-i'm s-so sorry Tommy" Ranboo was not happy with himself.

"S-stop saying s-sorry. I s-should be the o-one that's sorry. I-I made y-you leave" Tommy said. Ranboo sat on the bed and pulled Tommy onto his lap. (NOT SEXUAL WEIRDOS) 

"How about we both stop saying sorry. Okay?" Tommy nodded. Ranboo kissed Tommy passionately. This was something they both needed. Tommy yawned and buried his face into Ranboo's chest. Ranboo laid down and put Tommy on his chest. They both fell asleep, with their fingers entwined.

###########

(834 words)

This is the longest one shot I've written in a while. But I hope y'all enjoy! Have a good day or night my little shrooms!<3