Extra addition to marriage?

This was requested by 

cryifnotobssesed 

This is romantic c!benchtrio: Shroud and Michael want to go on a playdate. During the playdate, c!beeduo realize they want Tommy to join their marriage. So they ask him to join them. Tommy realizes he's never had this kind of love before....... What's next? You'll find out later 😉

NO POV

"Dad, Dad!" Shroud yells while running down the hall to Tommy.

"What's up?" Tommy said while turning around to pick up Shroud.

"Can I have a playdate with Micheal?" Shroud said while making a happy spider hiss. Tommy had to think for a minute. Does he really want to see Tubbo and Ranboo? He might have developed a not-so platonic crush on both of them. But both of them were married, so he was sure he would have no chance.

"Ummm.. Sure! I'll message Tubbo and Ranboo!" He said while putting Shroud down and grabbing his communicator.

\Hey Tubbo?\

/What's up bossman?/

\Can Michael and Shroud have a playdate? Shroud keeps bothering me about it.\

/Sure! Lets meet at the allium field!/

\Pog! What time?\

/Lets meet at 6:00PM!/

\Ok, I'll see you then tubs!\

/Bye bossman!/

Tommy had a smile on his face. He was happy to see Ranboo and Tubbo. But he was also happy that they were going to his favorite flower field. Shroud was excited aswell, he was extremely excited to see michael.

NO POV (with Ranboo and Tubbo)

"Should we ask him? But what if he says no?" Ranboo said while pacing around the room nervously.

"Hey calm down Boo, we'll never know if we don't try." Tubbo was just as nervous as Ranboo was, but he remained optimistic.

---------------------------------

(242 words)

I'm gonna make a part two since I have some more requests to get to but requests will remain open! I won't close them unless needed but have a good day/night!