Extra addition to marriage? Part two

I wanted to do a second part right away so here it is enjoy

PREVIOUSLY: "Should we ask him? What if he says no?" Ranboo said while pacing around the room nervously.

"Hey calm down Boo, we'll never know if we don't try." Tubbo was just as nervous as Ranboo was, but he tried to remain optimistic.

 NO POV

It was no 6:00 and Tommy and Shroud were walking down the prime path to the allium field. Once they got there Shroud ran as fast as he could and hugged Michael. They ran off to play in the field. Ranboo and Tubbo went and sat next to Tommy.

"Hey Toms" 

"Hmm?"

"Thanks for letting Michael get out of the house. He really needed it." Tubbo said while leaning his head on Ranboo's shoulder.

"No problem big T. I kinda needed to get out of my house as well." Tommy said while letting out a huge yawn.

"You tired?" Tubbo said lifting his head from Ranboo's shoulder who was contently watching Michael and Shroud making sure they didn't get lost.

"Yeah" Tommy said rubbing his eyes.

"I couldn't sleep last night, Shroud had a nightmare so I let him sleep with me but then I couldn't fall back to sleep." Tommy said, his eyes partially closing from tiredness. Tubbo adjusted Tommy so his head was on Tubbo's lap. Tommy got flustered and tried to hide his face. But Tubbo blocked his arms.

"Stop I want to see your pretty face" Tubbo said seriously. Tommy's face became as red as a tomato. Ranboo chuckled slightly because of Tommy's face. Tommy just drifted off to sleep.

----------------------

(263 words)

Heehee I might post a part three later but I hope y'all enjoy