Chapter 6: Boss Meeting

"(S/N)! KIRITO! COPER!" you yelled. "I'm fine, don't worry, brother!" your sister screamed back. "I'm fine too (U/N)!" said Kirito loudly. That left only one person. You looked around, but you didn't see Coper anywhere. The only thing that was visible was a small sword and a buckler at the place where Coper would have been. With a Little Nepenthes with a flower right there, as if fate was laughing at his demise. The three of you managed to take care of the rest of the monsters. Later you and Kirito both had a Little Nepethes Ovule to hand in to the mother in Horunka. Kirito stabbed Coper's sword into the ground and laid his shield in front of it to make a sort of temporary grave, even though there was no body. All of you then decided to call it a day and return to the group of houses to hand in the quest item and rent a room at the inn. Once back you walked to the questgiver's house and knocked. She opened and let you in. You handed her the Little Nepethes Ovule and she put it in the pot, while stirring the mixture. She then took a spoon and filled a cup. She gestured you to follow her, so you did. Once upstairs you found a little girl in bed looking very sick. Once she was given the medicine by her mother she seemed to grow some color on her face. You and the mother went downstairs. She opened a closet and took out the quest reward: an Anneal Blade. A sword that, once fully upgraded, would last until the 3rd Floor Labyrinth. "This is all I have. Sorry if you expected something more valuable, but I simply don't have more." she apologized. "Miss, it's fine. I understand. And on top of that. This is one of the finest blades I've seen." you answered. "Thank you. That means a lot to me. This blade was used to slay the monsters in that forest to make the medicine, but since only men were allowed to wield swords, I was never taught. So, I hope you'll put it to better use." "Don't worry ma'am, I'll take good care of it." you said and bowed down. After that you left the house and met up with Kirito and your sister. "Kirito, it's your turn. And let's go get a room (S/N)." "I'll get going then." Kirito said. "Yeah, let's do that. I'm feeling sleepy." said your sister. So Kirito left and you both walked to the inn. You then rented a room with two beds. You took the right one and unequiped your armor and only left on your shirt and boxers. Your sister did the same. "Goodnight, sissy." "Night, bro."

*Timeskip to the 2nd of December*

Almost one month has passed. One month. And still we haven't even beaten the first floor. Like that's not enough more than 2000 people died already. you thought, Wish I never paid Argo to get that info for me. Well at least me and (S/N) are still alive and kicking. And as far as I know Kirito is fine too. He's still in my friends list and his name hasn't been crossed out in Blackiron Palace. After we both got our anneal blades we went into the field to do some slaying. When that didn't became effective anymore, we requested Argo's services to find the most efficient and well-paying quests. We already finished all of them. I'm currently level 12 and my sister is level 11. "(Y/N)?" We at least found the Labyrinth and we'll hold a meeting within 2 days to discuss tactics. "(Y/N)?!" yelled your sister close to your ear. "AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" you yelled, "Jesus Christ, don't yell so close to my ear! I swear you're gonna make me deaf one day." Your sister giggled and tried to hide it, but miserably failed. "Come on, we've gotta leave otherwise we'll be late for the boss meeting in the Amphitheater." you said, trying to change the subject. "Oh shoot, I almost forgot about that." your sister said. You got up and left for the meeting.