hotbox

She exhaled the air in her lungs she'd been holding for a few seconds, watching the smoke escape from her mouth. "Sometimes..." she started, "sometimes I think others don't get it. You know? And other times, I feel I'm throwing myself this massive pity party." She sighed as she handed the blunt back to the boy sitting across from her. "It's like... what do you do, or even think when you've never been able to make a decision by yourself... when you've never been able to do anything by yourself. Or like, make such a simple fucking decision for yourself when you're easily influenced by others. It feels fucking helpless." her head leaned back into the seat as she closed her eyes.

"I get what you mean, but I don't think it's an excuse to mope around. You have the potential to be great, and you know that. You need to stop babying yourself and own up to shit. Stop being regretful. We're still incredibly young, and if you think about it, life has only just begun." the boy commented, taking his own hit at the half gone blunt.

"Fear holds me back too much. The purple guy, you know from inside out, is in my head holding everyone and everything at gunpoint, and I don't know how to calm him down and reassure myself that everything is fine." She shook her head while sticking her hand out.

"How do you do it again?" She questioned. "Put it in between your lips," he started, bringing the blunt to her lips, "inhale slowly, not too hard, okay inhale one more time. now hold it..." he removed the blunt from her lips, "and exhale." he whispered as they both watched the smoke unfold from her lips.

"I think you're just telling yourself that fear is in charge because you think something is gonna happen once you let peace take over. Not everything is out to get you, once you, or 'the purple guy', realize that, then you'll be good." he said exhaling from his nostrils.

Their half-lidded eyes look into one another, "your lips are really pretty, y'know" he slightly grinned, watching the pink hues rush to her cheeks. "I do, they're soft too."

Licking his lips, "can I find out for myself?" he asked. The girl shrugged, watching him lean closer, lightly placing his palm on her cheek, and their lips inching closer to one another. Desperate to taste one another. "Can I kiss you?" he stopped looking into her eyes wanting to make sure she was sure about the decision. She nodded while whispering, "Yeah. Kiss me."