Chapter 1

I sat in the van with Bandit in my lap. Gerard, Mikey, Ray, and Mike had all went to sleep by now. Frank stayed up to talk to me. "How much longer till we get home?" I asked him. He pulled out his phone, looking at the time. "About 5 more hours. Just take a nap until we get there." He told me laying his head on the window. I nodded and laid my head back and closed my eyes, soon falling asleep with Bandit in my lap.

~~5 hours later~~

I felt myself being shaken and slowly opened my eyes. "Nnnngh." I groaned pulling Bandit a little closer. "Cmon baby. Were home." I heard Gerards voice say next to my ear.

I held Bandit out to Gerard, signaling for him to take her while I tried to get up. Gerard pulled Bandit into his arms and slowly got out of the car waiting for me. I slowly got out behind him and grabbed my bags from the trailer. "See you later!" I told the van driver as he drove away.

Gerard and I walked inside and saw all the guys plopped out and Jaden laying on the floor. They were all awake just hot. Its the middle of summer now. What do you expect?

"She's beautiful!" I heard Donna yell running over to Gerard and Bandit. "She looks just like her dad." I said. Gerard smiled at me then looked back at Bandit. One big happy family...