Chapter 10

Y/N's POV

I slowly opened my eyes and stared at the wall for a moment before slowly sitting up. I wiped my eyes and got up, walking out of Mikeys room and down the stairs.

"Better?" Asked Frank as he drank some soda. "Yeah." I responded as I plopped down on the couch next to him. He smiled at me and turned his head back to the TV calmly.

"Where's Bandit?" I asked seeing that no one else except him and Mikey were in the living room and her crib was empty.

"Gerard has her downstairs. He hasn't got to spend much time with her, so he decided to spend a while with her now." Mikey replied to my question and looked over at me.

"Oh... Okay." I stood up and slowly walked to the doorway of the living room. "I'm gonna go down there and check on them." Mikey and Frank nodded, not taking their eyes off the TV for a moment.

I made my way downstairs to Gerard and I's room and stopped at the end of the stairway, taking a deep breath. I knocked on the doorway and walked in to see Gerard sitting with Bandit and quietly talking to her.

She seemed to be paying close attention to him for some reason. Gerard looked up at me and smiled slightly. "Hey..." He said quietly.

"Hi." I walked towards him slowly and took a deep breath. He stood up from his chair and walked over to me with Bandit. He looked down at her once more before looking up at me.

I looked down at her as well and smiled. "She looks like you." I whispered to him. He smiled even wider. "She kind of does, doesn't she?"

I looked back up at him at the same time he looked back at me. "Look... Y/N... I'm sorry about how I acted earlier. I was upset because of something and I just... I got really frustrated. I feel really bad for lashing out on you like that, and I'm so sorry." He told me looking straight into my eyes.

I smiled and hugged him carefully, so I wouldn't squish Bandit. He hugged me back with his free hand and took a deep breath.

"I love you Gerard Way." I pulled away smiling. "And I love you too Y/N Way." He smiled cheekily. I rolled my eyes and pecked his lips. "You're a dork." I told him bopping his nose.

"But I'm your dork." He replied. "You're also cheesy." He chuckled at my comment. After all of that everyone came home, and we all sat in the living room, chatting and watching tv... Like one big happy family.

**Back in business baby**