Chapter 5

((In The Last Chapter: Lots of nose booping, Bandit being cute, and Gerard being Gerard))

Gerards POV

Y/N had taken Bandit and went with Jaden and my mom to go shopping so it was just me with the guys. Frank was texting someone, Ray was watching TV, and Mikey was playing on his DS we bought him 3 weeks ago.

I stood up and everyone looked at me. "I'm gonna go draw and write and. . . Stuff." Everyone went back to what they were doing and I walked downstairs and opened my sketchbook.

I started sketching whatever came to mind and ended up with 1. A logo for MCR 2. New album art 3. A drawing of Y/N with Bandit and 4. Y/N, Mikey, Frank, Jaden, Ray, Riley, and I all together.

Speaking of Riley when Jaden gets back I should ask if she's gotten a call from him lately. I kinda miss the kid. I heard a small knock on the wall of my room and turned around to see Mikey.

"Hey Mikey. Whats up?" I asked turning my chair around so my body faced him. "Well right now its Ray and Frank." He answered. I rolled my eyes and smiled. "You know what I ment."

"I was wondering. . . How do you propose to someone?" He asked and looked down at his feet. "Planning on proposing to Jaden?" He looked up at me and nodded. "Well just find the right time to do it. Do you even have a ring?"

He pulled out a small black box and opened it to reveal a pretty expensive diamond ring. "How did you even afford that?" I asked standing up to get a better look at it. "I used my collage savings." He mumbled and I looked up at him.

"You must really love her if your using your collage savings for her." He laughed slightly and looked at me. "Yea I do. . ." He smiled. "And she makes you SMILE. Damn she must be special." He put the ring back in his pocket.

"So I just find the right time?" He asked me. I nodded and he hugged me. "Thanks Gerard." "No problem Mikey." I hugged him back before we heard the front door open. Mikey broke the hug and smiled widely. "That's my cue." He walked upstairs and I slowly followed behind him.

Y/N saw me and ran to hug me with Bandit. "I missed you even though I was only gone for like, an hour or two." She said hugging me. I chuckled and kissed the top of her head. I turned my head slightly to see Mikey nervously talking to Jaden.

Mikeys POV

((There's a first))
I looked at Jaden and started getting slightly sweaty and even more nervous. "Jaden I-I have a question." She looked at me and nodded. "Go ahead and ask."

I got down on one knee and pulled the ring from my pocket as she covered her mouth. "Jaden Jacob Quinn ((lolzor I'm not giving out my real last name)) I've loved you since I met you and I wanted to know if you would do me the honor of becoming Jaden Jacob Way?"

She smiled at me and got down next to me and hugged me tight. "Yes! A million times yes!" She exclaimed and I smiled hugging her back. Everyone cheered and I suddenly realized, I just made the best decision of my life.

((A/N: Mikeys getting married! I'm getting married! This was a simple little chapter that took me like 3 days to write. . . Yea I suck. I hope you enjoyed this chapter! Leave your opinions in the comments! Bye guys! ~Jaden/Ricky~))