Chapter 15

Y/N's POV

I quickly stopped swinging Frank and walked over to Gerard and looked at the woman.

Gerard looked at me confused,  and the woman turned to reveal she wasn't my mom.

That dick.

I walked back towards Frank and smacked his shoulder harshly.  "YOU ACTUALLY WORRIED ME YOU FUCKNUT!" I yelled as he laughed and stood up from the swing.

Gerard's POV

I stared at my fiance,  wondering what in the actual fuck she was doing.  This old woman just came to inform me that Bandit was absolutely adorable, and Y/N walked over here with a more pissed look than Mikey that time I smacked him with a spatula.

I watched her with a concerned expression as she walked back over to Frank and began yelling.

What the fuck.

All I heard was a vague sound of the word 'fucknut' and before I knew it Y/N was chasing Frank,  and boy did she look pissed.

The old woman looked at me then at her.  "I should be going now... " She said quickly before walking away,  probably thinking we were all fucking crazy.

Mikey and Jaden were being strangely quiet and making flower crowns under a tree...

How cute.

But my fiance would rather stab Frank it seems... Ray was watching everyone carefully and every time he looked at Y/N I could tell he wanted to laugh.

To be honest, I did too. And I would if it wasn't for the fact that I don't need anymore people staring at me than I already have.

I calmly walked over to a panting Y/N,  who was leaning against a tree out of breath.  "Want some water? " She shook her head and looked at me.

"I wanna punch Frank in the fucking dick, that's what I wanna do. " I rolled my eyes at her and looked at Bandit.

"I think it's time for mommy to go home and drink some water. " Y/N snorted and looked away for a moment.

I looked at her again and smiled. God she was beautiful... And God did I love her.

She was perfect to me... Even though she was weird as all hell... "Let's go home. " I heard her say, and with that she began walking towards Jaden and Mikey, who looked like an aesthetic couple.

Ray saw her walking towards them and quickly stood up,  knowing it was time to go.  I went to find Frank while everyone got together.

He must have been pretty scared because when I finally found him he was an entire block away from us.

What a nerd.

Lmao this chapter sucked but whatever I wrote it the best I could.

Also,  look at this cute little fuck. I think he does witchcraft to look that cute.

Anyways I should go now since my allergies are acting up and my nose is stuffed and it sucks ass.

Bye guys.