Chapter 12

Y/N POV

I walked upstairs and noticed everyone was in the living room talking. As soon I walked into the room, they all fell silent and smiled at me.

"Hey Y/N." Frank said, standing up and walking over to Bandit and I. "Hi Bandit." He said, sticking his finger out for her to grab.

She quickly grabbed it and held it close, like it was the most important thing to her. She definitely loved her uncle Frank. "Can I hold her?" He asked, holding his arms out.

"Of course Frankie." I replied, handing her to him. She giggled and reached her hands towards Frank's face. I sat on the couch and noticed everyone was staring at me with large smiles on their faces.

"What...?" I asked clearly confused. "Oh nothing." Mikey said, turning to whisper something to Jaden. She laughed quietly and looked over at the wall.

I'm so confused what are they keeping from me.

Gerard suddenly walked upstairs and flopped down beside me on the couch. I laid my head on his shoulder and sighed.

"Isn't your birthday soon?" Donna asked, still smiling widely like everyone else. I nodded slowly. "I have about 4 days until my birthday... Why?"

"Just making sure I had the date right." She looked at the TV, and silently watched it with Donald. What is everyone here planning...?

Pretty sure the only person as confused as I was, was Gerard. He had the same confused look I did and looked around at everyone.

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and puffed out his cheeks. "I'm bored." I finally heard Jaden speak up.

"Me to." Gerard. "Me three." Mikey. "Me four." Frankie. And it went out throughout the entire room, until finally Gerard stopped it.

"Let's go out and do something then."