Chapter 11

Y/N's POV

The past few days have been very peaceful being honest. I've spent time with Gerard and Bandit, and sometimes I go out for coffee with Mikey, Frank, and Jaden.

Now, Gerard's drawing while I play with Bandit on the bed. I mean it's weird, first my boyfriend ignored me for years, then I randomly wake up in his bed and here we are now. Engaged, and have a beautiful daughter together.

Everything's moved pretty quickly, which I think is why we're attempting to settle down now. Have a normal relationship, rarely fighting, it's just a simple calm relationship between two best friends...

Gerard looked up from his drawing and at me and Bandit. "Everything okay?" He asked. "You've been pretty silent for awhile now." I looked from Bandit to him and smiled slightly. "Everything's great, I was just thinking."

He nodded and turned back to his drawing. I stood up from the bed, taking Bandit with me and walking to see his drawing. It was of a small group of vampire like comic characters. It looked strangely good... Sometimes I think my fiance is a witch with how great his talents are.

I laid my head on his shoulder and watched him draw for a moment, until he turned his head to look at me. "Promise you'll never leave?" He looked very serious. He asked these questions sometimes, and I knew why. He didn't feel good enough, and felt like he couldn't do enough for anyone. "I promise." I smiled kindly at him.

He smiled back and kissed me lightly. God I love his man... He means the world to me... Him and Bandit both. I don't know what I would do without them...

((Is this chapter good? I've been trying to improve my writing style and how I write considering I've felt like my old writing is pretty garbage tbh...))