Capitulo 23

Warning: Profanities, mention of the devil.

Capitulo 23

SUNRISE brought to light and that's when Fionntan went out to water his garden in front of their house with Eiassey volunteering to help who was left speechless when she saw sunlight outside when the managers just declared there's upcoming storm.

Fionntan seemed to run out of water and before he could get more, she stopped him, telling her pretty boyfriend that she'll do it herself.

She was gone for so long, striking up random chatter with Lazzini who's still nodding his head off as he munched his bread in his cheeks loudly, his index finger holding the handle of the mug when she saw Elke and her mother Suzanne coming to their way.

Eiassey left the water pump to greet them. "Auntie!" She jumped in Suzanne's arms the moment she spread her arms for her.

She missed her so much, the last time she saw Suzanne was when she's still attending SACA, Suzanne was her Filipino teacher during tenth grade. Suzanne was one of her favorite teacher too.

"How's Mexico?"

Suzanne ruffled her already unruly hair, giggling. "I can't say it was fine since we didn't get a chance to roam around."

Her nose scrunched up. "We're still studying the destructive drug. The usual." Suzanne shrugged her shoulder.

"Lame! I expected to have souvenirs from you!" Her lips dropped.

Suzanne only laughed at her as Eiassey marched towards Sofronio who soon came in their house. "Oh! My not so favorite Unkee Sof!" She hugged his stiffed figured.

"Don't worry, honey. Your favorite bastard is outside." His arms were on his sides because she was hugging him wholly but he still managed to lift his arm and pat her head.

"Uhm . . ." Elke interrupted hesitantly, "Eiassey, there's a commotion happening here." She pointed outside.

Eiassey could tell it was coming from where Fionntan was because she could distinctly hear Zowen yelling and Kye apologizing ceaselessly.

She didn't waste any time and run towards where Elke was pointing at to see the case was.

Then it all happened in a snap.

For Fionntan, he could confidently say that his morning was well since he got to cuddle with Eiassey earlier.

He thought his morning will going to be great if Kye just didn't happen.

Getting to the scene, Eiassey saw Zowen smacking Kye with her bag as if it would help herself at this point.

Alazne was trying to hold her back while she could recognize from the door that Lazzini was ready to capture the moment.

Elke who was present in the scene could only shook her head, walking in their house again with her fingers massaging her temples, she just got back and what she witnessed was her batch mates fighting with their superior.