𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗮𝗹𝗹

chapter two one for all

"You can release her now, Mr

"You can release her now, Mr. Compress."

The next thing you know, you are thrown on the ground and back on earth. You have been in the marble for quite some time, but Mr. Compress finally released you from that cell.

As soon as your feet are on the ground, you release your blue energy in waves towards your mother.

Sadly she's quick to react, jumping up an dodging your attack. She looks down from hanging at some pipes at the ceiling, "Is that all you can give me, Sweetheart?"

You mentally gag to yourself. Who the hell does she think she is? She's not some teenager, but she sure acts like one.

Her face sickens you.

You start blasting waves of energy towards her, but your mum dodges them easily. "Don't forget where you got your quirk from, Honey! I have foresight too."

You clench your jaw.

This bitch.

As you're about to charge at your mum, you are stopped in track by some unknown force. You try to move, but nothing is moving. You can't even move your finger how much you try to. It has absolutely no effect.

"It's no point trying to get away from here, Y/n. I've given everyone the powers they need to capture you and keep you here. If you manage to escape, which you won't, they can easily get you back here."

That voice.

You recognize is from somewhere.

"We'll make her the perfect villain."

That's it, that's the man.

All For One.

"You're just as psycho as my mum! Let go of me, weirdo! Soon enough heroes will come and save me and there's nothing you can do about it. The heroes will destroy you. They did it once, they'll do it again!"

"Such a big mouth for a small girl like you, Y/n. It's almost sad how much you rely on heroes."

The man smirks as he walks towards you. He bends down, now towering over you.

"I was serious when I said we would make you the perfect villain. You were only four back then, but the powers that are within you have finally shown."

He smirks and stands up straight, walking towards your mum. "Believe it or not, but there's more in you than you think. You've got more quirks than you've developed."

Bullshit.

There's no way you have more quirks than just one. How is one body able to hold all that? If you use even your own and the second one it exhausts you, what makes him think you can handle more than that?