𝗱𝗮𝗱𝗱𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀

chapter fourteendaddy issues

Imagine having All For One as your dad lol

The biggest villain in the world, and that would be your dad. That seems impossible, right?

Hahahah, yeah, obviously.

Oh wait.

It's actually the truth. 😁🔫

Your mum really did do the nasty with some super villain, created you, and acted like the child she had was with another man you believed was your dad.

Cause turns out, they even made sure to choose your "dad" as your dad, so they could add another quirk to the one you already had.

Turns out your analysing quirk is fake too.

Your dad had a scanning quirk, one where he could scan any object and know everything of it. So the part where you activate your quirk with your eyes and scan everything so it floats around the person as information?

Yeah, that's one All For One gave you.

You have six quirks, and only one is yours.

Analysing, Scanning, Ghost, Puppet, Teleportation, and Negative.

And only Analysing is the one you were born with.

Which isn't impressive at all.

So yeah, you could never become a hero with just that shit quirk. You're not even real. All the effort... Just your whole life.

It was all fake.

You have lived your life with a family that wasn't even real.

Literally the only real family you had, was your uncle. And your uncle? Hell, it doesn't even seem like he cares about you just leaving you with these stupid villains.

But somewhere deep down you know that even if he didn't try, that he does care.

Maybe all this... Maybe everything was fake.

Maybe Izuku doesn't feel anything for you?

Or maybe your friends aren't even your friends?

What... What in your life is even real at this point? You have no idea.

And it's driving you nuts.

So that's why you snuck into All For One's secret room at four in the morning so you could read your mum's file and know everything about her.

Maybe that will give you some sort of peace.

FILE NO.107, SASAKI MIYUKI