✩ 𝘁𝗼𝗼 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝗲

chapter twenty-two
too good to be true

✩ chapter twenty-two — too good to be true

"He's here, dad."

You move Izuku towards your dad with your puppet quirk. Your dad nods as he sees Izuku trapped in your control, mentally smirking.

"You did so well... My little girl did it all by herself... One For All is finally ours, Y/n!"

He looks at Izuku, the boy struggling to get out of your control but with no luck. You have him trapped with your mind and he can't break free. He won't, unless you release him.

But will you do that? Are you willing to go against your dad to set him free?

Izuku is eyeing you, but he can't read you.

He's not sure if he ever could, to be honest. Maybe he thought he could, but he was wrong. Maybe you were planning this all along...

No. That's not it.

You're hurt. That's what's going on.

You're hurt and the only thing that seems familiar, is being a villain. Because it seems like they trust you. Something Izuku himself and the other heroes haven't done in a while.

All For One points his finger towards the corner as he looks at Izuku, "Can you move him there?" he asks you.

You nod and move him towards the place your dad pointed at so Izuku can be imprisoned. Once he's there, your father sends a purple glow towards Izuku, trapping him inside that purple glow.

You're amazed at how many quirks your biological dad can use, it'll always be more than you can, you're sure of that.

"Now you can't use your quirk anymore," All For One says, laughing at the child in front of him.

You release the blue pin that was still attached to Izuku, happy you can finally give your mind a break.

Finally some peace and quiet.

"Good job, Y/n."

An exhausted sigh leaves your lips after hearing those words. You did great. You caught Izuku, you caught One For All... You really did it.

You smile and nod at your dad. You're finally done. You have trapped Izuku and One For All is yours.

You turn your head towards your father, but you don't see anything anymore. Your sight is black, and your feet aren't working anymore. You want to move your feet but you can't. Why is that?

"I'm not feeling so well," you mumble. Not much later you collapse on the floor.

Unconscious.

( ✰ )

"Is she okay?"

"That's none of your concern."