𝘀𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝗰𝗸-𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘁𝗼𝗱𝗼𝗿𝗼𝗸𝗶

chapter five some knock-off todoroki

The past weeks you often wondered what you did in your life to deserve this, but nothing came close to the amount of shit you get over yourself right now

Not that time that you lied to your parents because you stole a candy, not that time when you acted like you were sick in middle school because you didn't study for your geography exam so you could retake it later, and also not that time that you let your mum get into jail because she turned out to be a villain.

Nothing comes close as being as bad as what you're experiencing right now.

So what is it you did to deserve this?

How much you try to think of something, nothing comes up.

All your life you've trained hard to get to the top, to pursue your dreams and be as nice as a person as you can be.

And of course, some things you've done were out of the box, and you weren't the nicest to everyone anyway, but were you that much of a bad child that you deserve this? Does your mother really hate you that much, that she put you through all this stuff?

"What are you thinking about, Y/n-chan?"

Himiko Toga, one of the members of The League of Villains (now known as the 'Paranormal Liberation Front'), jumps up from next to you and leans her head towards you.

"You've been thinking a lot lately. Are you doing alright?"

Ever since you joined your mother's stupid group, Toga has been really nice to you. She's always down to chat with you, and seems like somewhat a nice person (despite her being a villain and totally crazy).

"I'm fine," you lie to her, and she nods at your words.

"Okay! Well if there is anything that you need, just tell me. I'm a really nice person to talk to," she says with a smile that has a hint of a smirk in it.

At that moment, Dabi opens the door and walks into the room where you and Toga are. He looks at you.

"You look very bad," he says, his eyes focused on yours.

"You're one to say, you burnt chicken."

Toga puts her hand against her mouth to prevent her from bursting out in laughter.

Dabi shrugs and walks towards the fridge, looking for any food. He's hungry and he wants something to eat, but lately the food has been a real pain.

"Say, Y/n-chan," Toga says after you stand up to leave the room and go to your own. You turn towards her and look her in the eyes.

She smiles and stands up as well, "How are your quirks going? Are you the perfect villain yet?" she asks you.

The Perfect Villain.