𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱

chapter twelvestrings attached

"I'm so ready to crush Deku and– ARGH! He makes me so mad

"I'm so ready to crush Deku and– ARGH! He makes me so mad."

You are walking around in the main area of your hideout, Dabi sitting on the sofa with his legs on the armrest and his back against the other one. His hands are behind his head and his eyes are looking at you.

You place your hands on your head and scream out words, being annoyed at what has just happened.

"I feel some sort of hatred coming from you," he says with a shrug, a small laugh coming from his lips. "I wonder why."

"Because of that stupid Deku. Damn it, I knew he was somewhat special, and what is he? All Might's successor. Fuck."

Dabi chuckles, "Oh, love and hate are so close to each other it's almost funny," he mumbles, but not loud enough for you to hear.

"I was... I was so ready to slam him to the wall once more, fuck! I wasn't ready to leave yet!"

You plop down on another sofa and look at Dabi, your face showing defeat. "We weren't even defeated, but why does it feel that way?"

He shrugs, "I don't know. Maybe because you're not satishfied with the outcome?"

You groan once more and scream. "RIGHT! Of course I'm not happy with the outcome! Dammit, I wish I could've killed Izuku!"

You move your hands up in the air, showing a little defeat, when suddenly a pin as blue as your hair flies out of your wrist. Your eyes widen.

"What the hell is that?"

You move your hand down, and at that exact moment the lamp the pin was attached to, falls down and crashes on the ground.

Both yours and Dabi's eyes widen.

You two look at each other, and that's when you slowly start to levitate towards the other room, turning intangible once you're close to the wall.

"This is your fault," you whisper once you fly away from Dabi and the scene you've caused.

Damn, what a smart escape–

"So your Puppet quirk has finally shown."

Your eyes widen and you stop in track as you hear Shigaraki's words.

You slowly turn around. "You saw nothing," you answer him, crossing your arms. "Do you hear me? You saw nothing."

Shigaraki laughs, "Don't be so ridiculous, Y/n. You know I have to tell my Master that your quirk has shown. This is perfect... You're almost complete, and so am I."

You roll your eyes, "Shut up. You don't think I'm ever going to be standing next to you, right?" You ask him, lifting one eyebrow. "I still despise all of you. Not Dabi, Twice, and Toga though. They have been nice from the beginning."