𝗯𝗲𝗴𝗶𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗲𝗻𝗱

chapter twenty beginning of the end

chapter twenty — beginning of the end

Friendships are weird things.

At first you don't even know someone, you talk to them and decide if someone is nice or not based of that. You decide there and then if someone is worth your time, or not.

And if you like someone, you try to befriend them more. You hang out with them, speak to them more often, and decide if you want to be better friends than just friends, or just stay the same.

Friends are just people in your life that you choose, and that will leave too when you're done with them.

Or when they betray you, in your case.

You've always thought that this time you would keep your friends. That you would be friends with them forever, that they wouldn't betray you.

You really thought that.

But once you got captured, they showed nothing but betrayal.

You were gone anyway, so why would they try to save you?

You don't blame them. You might have done things differently, but that's not the point. They didn't, and they betrayed you.

It's only fair they didn't try to save you. They were still heroes, you were captured by villains. You were gone.

You weren't there and they couldn't care less. After all, you were the daughter of a villain. You were just like your mother.

You're sure they thought that. What else would they think? Half the class didn't like you at first anyway.

And now that you were gone, they didn't need to think about you anymore.

Out of sight means out of heart, right?

That's just how it is.

So time to show them that you in fact, don't care about all of that.

You smirk and send your negative emotions to your hand, the blue energy showing around your wrist and fist. You jump down and slam your first to the ground.

The ground grumbles apart and a few people fall down, restraining themselves quickly.

You stand up and move up your head where you're met with Izuku, Todoroki, and Uraraka.

You take down your hood, your blue and white hair showing. You move your hands in front of you, palms up, a smirk on your face.

"It's so good to see you again, my dear friends. Or should I say, previous friends? We can't call each other friends anymore now, can we?"

Either of them take a fighting stance.

You're about to do something, when you sense someone from class B besides you.