Discussion about this AU (just in case you don't understand) CONTAINS SPOILERS

In this AU, Y/n (rank Kinoe but doesn't want to be Hashira) just helps out around the estate unlike Aoi, Y/n only does chores sometimes and is Sanemi's personal doctor since he doesn't like Shinobu treating his wounds. Sometimes Y/n goes to missions (as he/she rarely does) but when Y/n goes to missions Genya is most likely the one who does the chores as only a few demon slayers drop by because they fear Sanemi.

Sometimes Y/n calls Sanemi "brother Shinazugawa" as you will notice in the next part of this story. Y/n calls Sanemi that because Sanemi picked him/her from the road after being abandoned and raised by wolfdogs. Y/n thinks of Sanemi like he is his/her brother. 

In the two previous chapters, Y/n is most likely doing chores cooking, etc. But in the next chapter, she/he would be woken up by Sanemi telling him/her to bandage his wounds. 

Y/n learned how to bandage wounds properly and such from learning it with Kanae before she died. Y/n is skilled in both slaying demons and medicine.

After realizing Giyuu was in Sanemi's room Y/n got the urge to run away since two Hashiras in the room look romantic straight or gay it is still romantic looking at their red faces.

Y/n's features are most likely brown hair (make it whatever style you want), light purple eyes, and average height.

Y/n would like to spy at the Hashiras when he/she is bored. Y/n is still surprised the Hashiras haven't found him/her yet.

(Cooks very yummy food learned from looking at Sanemi cook.)

I won't say the ships for this

SPOILERS AHEAD

few slayers went to the Wind estate to recuperate when other estates or mansions are too far away.

Word Count: 282