The sleepover in the Wind Estate

(Sanemi's Point Of View)

         Shinobu said, "Ara ara~ Shinazugawa-san, is that the reason why you never go to the Butterfly Mansion to recuperate?" with a provoking voice. "Of course Kocho, after all, your sister taught him/her how to do it anyway," I said with a smirk on my face. The others looked at me in disbelief and some Hashiras like Mitsuri, Obanai, and Muichiro looks at me in confusion. (Well, Muichiro might not.) And Shinobu started to strangle Y/n in anger. (I don't hate Shinobu but she does get angry or sad when anyone talks about her sister that way.)

Then I said, "Do you know how I know you guys are coming?" I continued as they are still speechless "Tomioka told me you guys are coming early on so I told Y/n to cook as much food he/she likes to cook today. He/she looks delighted that Tomioka brought me some ohagi. Well, let us just say... DON'T BRING Y/N INTO THIS MESS!! He/she is not worth this mess, and why would you vent your anger at him/her when it was your sister's choice to teach him/her medicine. So stop trying to strangle him/her up Kocho, you're too short. " in an intimidating voice (Sanemi won't forget to add an insult to make her stop).

Shinobu said, "So, my sister personally trained him/her?" "Yes, Kocho," I said while holding scared Y/n in my arms (and later Giyuu readers). 

                                    (Y/n's Point Of View)

            I got so scared after I got strangled by Miss Kocho that I stayed in brother Shinazugawa's arms and cannot move. I started crying, "Waaaaa...... I miss Kanae-sama! I don't like Miss Kocho! I don't want her here, she scares me! waaaaaaa......" after saying those words, the Hashiras looked at Shinazugawa in disbelief that he could calm a child down (well in this story you are only 14 very young). Brother Shinazugawa and Mr. Tomioka calmed me down as the Hashiras got angry at Shinobu for strangling me.

I finally stopped crying and remember my duties and said (as my voice is a bit weak after crying), "Since it is my duty to prepare the sleepover, please follow me to the room where you guys are going to have a sleepover. All Hashiras follow me to your rooms for this sleepover." I led them to their rooms.

                                             (Sanemi's Point Of View)

                  Even If he/she ended up crying, I don't mind. After all, she/he was just a child when he/she was abandoned by his/her parents. She/He never forget to do the duties which I could just do for him/her. I told Kocho, "Next time you touch him/her, you will never see the light of day." I checked what was going on in the room and why they are very quiet turns out, there are a few puppies in the room with Y/n and the Hashiras. I asked Y/n, "Why are their puppies in the room?" in a calming voice which is unbelievable for the Hashiras, Y/n said, "Oh, they are the puppies Akio gave birth to today." (Akio is the name of the stray dog Sanemi took in a few months ago.)

"Well then, I guess you can lead them to the other guest room bigger than this, the one you cleaned days ago." I said in an uncertain voice, "Just bring the futons to the other guest room as this room will become the dog room. After all, it's almost winter." in a caring voice.

(Well, I might update daily but not in a precise time because of schoolwork. Sometimes there is a delay if there is a delay I will publish the parts if I have the time to do so. Word Count: 612)