The Game

(1 vote = Hashiras Surviving the game except for Giyuu, 1 comment name of a Hashira = to save only that Hashira, vote + comment = save all Hashiras.)

                                       (3rd Person Point Of View)

            The Hashiras were staring at the two males in the closet. Right, when they were staring, Genya came into the room and join the game as the replacement of Y/n (Y/n is going to become the host of the game.)

As the two Hashiras were in the room, they didn't know that Y/n herself/himself placed anti-soundproof walls by placing a very big hole at the top of the closet(somewhere not even tall people can notice). (I am going to change the format so you can understand it better)

Kyojuro: Uzui-san since we are trapped in the closet, what should we do?

Tengen: Let's then have some fun... something flamboyant~

Kyojuro: What type of fun, are we just going to talk for 7 minutes straight? (a very gay man response)

Tengen: No, what type of fun is that? We are going to do something more fun like looking at their flamboyant clothes I don't think they have but they literally have.

Kyojuro: OK LET'S GO THROUGH THEIR STUFF! HAHAHA

And as the Hashiras were outside listening to it, Sanemi looks visibly angry. Y/n told everyone that she/he placed something important in there and forgot to take it out. After 2 minutes of silence, they finally said something.

Tengen: HOHO, HEY KYOJURO LOOK AT THIS!

Kyojuro: WOW! WHAT A PRETTY YUKATA!

Tengen: I KNOW THERE IS ALSO A KIMONO MATCHING IT! I NEVER KNEW SHINAZUGAWA HAS THESE TYPES OF CLOTHING, THEY ALSO LOOK OLD, MAYBE LET'S WEAR THEM!

Kyojuro: ... wear them? 

Tengen: Yeah wear them. The yukata is big enough to fit me and the kimono is also big enough to fit you. I wonder why do they have such beautiful clothing with them.

Kyojuro: Fine I'll only wear the kimono and nothing else

After a few minutes, the time is up and they have to get out... Y/n said, "It's time to get out, ready or not I'm opening the door" When Y/n opened the door a pretty-looking Kyojuro and a handsome Tengen walked out of the closet with the beautiful clothing. The Hashiras watched in awe as they both danced in the training area. Tengen asked Sanemi why he has such clothing and the only thing that came out of his mouth is "I and Y/n bought it from a store in the entertainment district. We just custom-made the patterns while the others are the most expensive design." Tengen can't even close his mouth anymore. Some of the Hashiras say is HOW RICH ARE YOU!? HOW MUCH DOES IT COST!? WHEN DID YOU HAVE TIME FOR FASHION!?

It's annoying so Sanemi and Y/n just say it costs 11,762,550 yen for both clothes (100,000 dollars), and the Hashiras stared at them like they wanted money Sanemi said, "YOU GUYS CAN'T HAVE MONEY SO CLOSE YOUR FUCKING MOUTHS!!" Sanemi says as he signaled Y/n to spin the wheel.

It landed on Muichiro and Genya, Sanemi suddenly gave a death stare to Muichiro signaling him 'Don't. You. Dare. Lay. Your. Dirty. Hands. At. Genya.' But he didn't care so I just push them both in the closet then. And we did the same thing (eavesdropping). 

Muichiro: I'm sleepy.

Genya: Ok?

Muichiro: Lay Down

Genya: W-Why should I?

Muichiro: Just do it.

Genya laid down on the closet floor after he laid down, Muichiro lay on his lap.

Genya: HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!?

Muichiro: Just...shut up and stay still. I'm trying to sleep here.

Muichiro definitely stayed like that with Genya for the whole 7 minutes. (Not that I care but Sanemi does.)

They got out so Y/n just spin the wheel and it landed on Shinobu and Mitsuri. They both went into the closet. Guess what happened I ain't writing it down. (theory: they found a unicorn and it broke the door down but then the door got magically fixed. theory by: Callmepinky1)

So I guess it's Sanemi and Giyuu's turn well Y/n spin it quite well didn't he/she?

Sanemi: What are we gonna do now huh?

Giyuu: ... who's your crush Shinazugawa?...

Sanemi: N-none of your business Tomioka... 'in a nervous voice'

Giyuu: I have never seen you act like that before...

Sanemi: IT'S NONE OF YOUR BUSINESS!!!

After Sanemi snapped at Giyuu, he turned dead silent... Y/n knows it's a bad thing so she/he throws a piece of paper inside for Sanemi to read.

What's written on the paper:

                Brother Shinazugawa, please don't yell that loud. Don't severe your relationship with him that much anymore (If you want him ofc). Go through the closet or something. I hid a hairpin in there with your flute.

Play a tune for him and the others to listen to. I think you may be able to strengthen your bond with him. 

Do it for 'her' happiness.

Sanemi sighed he knew that he has to do it for his own love and 'her' happiness. He finally stands up.

Sanemi: Get up.

Giyuu: Ok?

Sanemi: Go through the drawers Tomioka.

After Sanemi said that, Giyuu stood up and open each drawer. Then found a hairpin and a flute wrapped together.

Giyuu: I found this, Shinazugawa.

Sanemi: Give them to me, especially the flute.

Giyuu: Ok Shinazugawa, why do you want them though?

Sanemi: So you wanna know? "smirks"

Giyuu: "blushes" Yes Shinazugawa, I want to know why you want it.

Sanemi: heh. Fine then, I'll play the flute.

Giyuu: Do you even know how to play the flute?

Sanemi: Ofc, why did I tell you to go through the drawers then Tomioka?

Giyuu: ...

Sanemi: HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH STOP MAKING THAT FACE PFFFT-

Giyuu: what?

Sanemi: I said stop that face it's too cute.

Giyuu: 'flustered asf'

Sanemi: I'll play the flute now.

Sanemi plays the flute in a calming tune for a few minutes. The Hashiras listen in awe while Genya and Y/n are sitting there crying(because they haven't heard Sanemi play the flute in a long time).

Giyuu: The tune is beautiful

Sanemi: heh. of course it is. I am the one who played it for you of course.

Sanemi then placed the hairpin on Giyuu's hair. Giyuu on the other hand is blushing the fuck out of himself which some people find very funny. 

Giyuu: W-wha?

Sanemi: 'blushing' It's yours now. Friends?

Giyuu: 'totally shocked' Friends then.

When Giyuu and Sanemi went out of the room, they were the center of attention. Of course, the Hashiras will end up throwing more than 300 questions right in their ears. After that, they finally calmed down and knew why Sanemi knows how to play the flute. (It is because he once stumbled upon a man who plays the flute and learned it which is in my AU).

(I'll post the different parts of this chapter next week or something. I am running out of ideas. At least some readers please give me an idea or more.)

Word Count: 1092