The Game Part 2 (since you guys wanted it)

(3rd Person Point Of View)

                  Let's move on to the next game. So the next game is unfortunately spin the bottle which I find very hard to write. So let's get started.

                   The Hashiras and Genya were practically sitting in a circle rn. which is definitely an oval since the circle is not understood yet.

Since they are ready to spin the bottle, Y/n placed it in the so-called middle of the circle. Y/n said "Let's get started" in an enthusiastic voice.

Once they started with Muichiro, he spun the bottle and it ended up with Genya.

Muichiro: ...Do I really have to kiss him?

Y/n: Well, that's how the game goes so yeah.

We saw that Genya is blushing madly while Muichiro tries to get near him.

Sanemi: Just get it over with...

Genya: Okay, Aniki

Genya leaned toward Muichiro and kissed him without warning. Muichiro leaped back after that.

Y/n: since you guys kissed, It's Uzui's turn.

Uzui: I just don't want to kiss Gyomei, Shinazugawa, Muichiro, and some more peeps ok?

Y/n: It depends

It landed on Kyojuro.

Kyojuro: Ah fuc-

Before he could finish his sentence Uzui kissed him and we gasped.

And blah blah blah.

Shinobu kissed Mitsuri and Obanai got jealous

And some more Hashiras kissed blah blah blah.

Sanemi and Giyuu's turn Bitches.

Sanemi: Do I have to kiss him!? *intense blushing*

Y/n: Sorry Master, but you have to.

Hashiras and Genya: Master!?

Uzui: Woah Woah Woah, why do you call him that little Y/n...?

Y/n: ...What's wrong with it?... I call him that when he doesn't want to do that...

Everyone except for Sanemi and Y/n: Oh

Y/n: Please kiss him, Master I wanna have another Master.

Sanemi: WTF Y/N!?

Giyuu: ...*Intense blushing* wha-

Sanemi: FINE!

Sanemi kissed Giyuu on the lips and is probably like that for a few seconds.

Y/n: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH *almost fainted*

(I can't update for a few months okay? pls don't miss me cause my father will be taking my laptop for a long time basically. I'll miss you and will probably get more than 100 notifs when I get it back.)

Word Count: 325