Notus/Auster= South Wind And Summer

Sacred Animal: Horse and Tiger
—South Seer: All ways knows the south direction.
—Like The Wind: Can run and move extremely fast, like the wind.
—Wind Warlord: Able to summon and control the air and winds, wet and/or lava hot winds being the easiest for them.
—Summer Soldier: Are stronger and more powerful in the summer and hot places.
—Heat Handler: Can summon and control heat. Whatever they produce can be as hot as they want it to be without it turning into fire.
—Wings Of The South: Able to sprout wings that can shoot feathery spines that burn whoever they hit and can produce scorching winds when flapped.
—Plasma Progenitor: Can summon and control plasma to some extent.
—Thermal Terrorist: Able to use their body heat and/or the heat around them to boost their powers/Physical abilities. Like Phlegethon/Pyriphlegethon, but weaker and easier to control.
—Heat Hasher: Able to infuse weapons with heat.
—Blazing Breather: Can breathe a red sun-hot mist that incinerates whatever it hits. Doesn't hurt the user
—Inner Incineration: Can channel heat from within themselves in places of ice and cold
—Rain Ruler: Able to use the south winds to summon wet weather.
—Fog Forcer: Able to summon and control fog and mist.
—Dark Boil: Can burn away ALL water and moisture within a certain range or even a person.
—Skin Stove: Can heat their body to whatever temperature they want. Takes time for them to cool down. (A/N: Like McKenna from the Michael Vey series if you've read it)
—Deadly Currents: Able to enhance their attacks, especially slashing and cutting, with wind and air.
—Scorch Of The Southern Phoenix: Able to summon and control Phoenix Fire, a flame that never stops burning unless the user wants it to. It heals any allies that are touched, including hidden allies (A/N: spys and double agents) and any allies who have die can be revived only once if the body is blasted with said fire in 20 mins. Doesn't matter if the body is in pieces.
(Based on the four cardinal spirits: Azure Dragon of the East, (Vermillion Bird) Red Phoenix of the South, White Tiger of the West, and Black Turtle of the North)