Chapter 1: Arriving Back Home

It had been 2 months and 'The Most Wanted Street Racer' Cole escaped Rockport in his silver and blue BMW M3 GTR. He has been driving day and night to drive back to Palmont, but with all the Money he has earned from racing in Rockport. He was able to cover on food and beverages, and had been stopping by hotel's to get some sleep when he felt like he wanted to rest from driving. And he was also able to to change the license plate on the rear of the M3 from Razor's name, too his name, as the license plate read 'COLE'.

Cole had decided to stop at a little cafe so he could get himself more drinks and alittle something to eat from here and there. After he got the drinks and food, he went back out to his car and closed the door, giving somewhat of a sigh.

"Man, I really miss Mia, but I can't go back to Rockport. The Police heat for me back there is too high, if I go back. I could risk getting myself arrested." Cole said as he sighed to himself, but he started up his M3, and drove off.

It had been another good 2 hours as Cole continued until he finally reached the canyons, which would lead him back to Palmont.

...

After driving through all of the other canyons, Cole finally made it to Lookout point, as he gave in a sigh.

"Well, I only have this canyon, aka, lookout point and the last one, knifes edge left to go through, before I finally reach Palmont." Cole said as he continued on driving at a very decent amount of speed that was not too fast but not too slow at the same time.

There was a green sign up ahead, that read Palmont City. And there was a number 10 next to it. Suggesting that Palmont was within a 10 mile radius.

As he kept on driving, he started to get flashbacks from what happened that night.

Start of Flashback:

Nikki came walking over towards Cole in the supra as she leaned onto the door and smiled at him.

"Start it up." Nikki said kissing Cole's forehead.

"Don't dissapoint Cole." Darius said tossing the keys to his supra over to the young boy.

Cole soon by then came up by his Opponents in the supra, Angie, Wolff, and Kenji, as the 3 of them revved their engine like a bunch of showoffs. As Cole scoffed.

Nikki walked up infront of them and held the prize money bag in her hand, giving a smile at Cole, which he returned.

"1, 2, 3!" The amnouncer said, and Nikki waved her arms backwards as the Racers sped off, and she looked down onto the ground giving a sigh.

Cole and his opponents were fighting hard and clear for the lead of the race, as they dodged traffic and swerved around, driving to their maximum ability possible. A few mistakes were made here and there, but it all seemed as if the Race was going in Cole's favor. But he was unaware about what was gonna await him.

As he and his opponents dashed around the last corner, there was a zapping noise, that seemed to of shut off his opponents cars, except for him. Cole, confused by all the commotion. He turned around to see that all of his opponents cars got zapped, much to his shock.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Cole said his voice raising, he started to panic. As Police cars came arriving on the scene. Forcing everyone to flee the area of out of fear, the officers got out of their cars and arrested the other 3 opponents, not caring to go after Cole.

Cole took his as an opportunity to drive away and save his beloved girlfriend before it was too late.

"NIKKI, GET IN, QUICK!" Cole yelled out to her.