Chapter 6: Family Day

It was around 7 AM as the sun rose into the sky of Palmont.

Cole was the first one to wake up as he rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms to wake himself up.

He saw Mia sleeping ontop of him, and he blushed at the sight, he pulled her closer to him, gave her a kiss on the forehead and stroked her hair in an attempt to wake her up, as she rose her head and opened her eyes, giving a smile apon seeing Cole in her sight.

"Morning handsome." Mia said sultrily.

"Morning beautiful, how did you sleep?" Cole asked.

"I slept good boo, what about you?" Mia asked.

"I slept great, always because I'm sleeping by you." Cole said which made Mia giggle.

"I could say the the same thing Cole." Mia said and Cole chuckled.

"But, anyways, I think we have a whole another day to enjoy together. Don't you think?" Cole asked, and Mia nodded happily.

"Yes, babe, I think we definitely do." Mia said and they got out of the bed. Cole went over to the wardrobe and got a pair of clothes. Mia got a pair of her own clothes on and they blushed at seeing each others upper body.

"Cole, sometimes I can't help but feel, being with you is the best thing that's ever happened to me after Me and Razor stopped dating. But fuck him." Mia said and Cole chuckled.

"You are the best thing I've came across since Nikki. But, Razor will not even lay a hand on you no matter what he tries. I will not allow him to touch you in any way whatsoever." Cole said.

"And I won't let him touch you either." Mia said, and they gave each other a tight hug.

Cole and Mia walker over to their cars, but they were interrupted by knocks on the garage door. They looked at each other, and Cole walked over to the door. Revealing the figure to be Alex, Cole was surprised at his appreance and gave him a hug. Alex chuckled.

"Alex, bro, I've missed you alot. I'm glad you've came here!" Cole said cheerfully.

"Its nice to see you too little bro, I heard about what happened, and I came to check up on you." Alex said.

Alex and Mia stared at each other for a few seconds, but their gazes returned to normal and they shook hands.

"You must be Mia, Cole's new girlfriend, I've heard about you. Nice to finally meet you in person, and thanks for taking care of my little bro. You were really lucky to run into him." Alex said, and Mia chuckled, giving a smile.

"That's me, and nice to meet you Alex, and thanks for the compliment Alex. That's very nice of you. Cole means alot to me, because...well, he faced my piece of shit ex boyfriend, Razor." Mia said, and Alex grit his teeth at that.

"Yeah, I've heard about him, he's a real douchebag. Cole had to deal with him when he was racing in Rockport. I've seen him for myself. He doesn't care about anybody but himself." Alex said.

"Well, He's gonna go down yet again, once I get to him, I'm not gonna let him think he can come into my hometown and act like he owns. The reason I even came to Rockport was a whole different story. Razor just came here without a reason." Cole said.

"Yeah, well, if Razor does come around, I'm gonna give him a hard time, that is all I can say." Alex said, and Cole chuckled.

"We all will give him a hard time." Cole said, but they were interrupted by another knock on the door. Cole went over to open it and the figure was revealed to be Joselyn. As Cole gave her a hug, and Joselyn gave one back.