Chapter 2: Long Lost Sister

It was around 7 AM as the sun rose into the sky sights of Palmont.

Cole rose up from the bed, stretched his arms, and rubbed his eyes open.

"Well, it feels nice to be back in my hometown, even if it was just for 1 night, I've still got many more days to come here." Cole said as he got up from the bed and walked to the kitchen provided and got a little water, and a Sandwich, he went over to the table and ate it all up. Afterwards, he went back into the bedroom and grabbed the keys to his Mazda, along with the cash he has earned from Rockport. He then walked over to his Mazda, started it up and drove out of the garage.

By Then, Cole had drove off to a restaurant to have abit of breakfast. And afterwards, he drove away exploring his hometown, smiling lightly from the nostalgia as it's been awhile since he has last been here.

By then, he had received a message from an unknown person.

"Hey, Cole.

You probably don't remember me, but I remember you. Listen, there's something I need to talk to you about, meet me over by the old quarter in downtown. This is very serious."

"I don't know if I can trust whoever sent this message to me, but, I guess I will go talk to them. If it's that bad." Cole said as he put his phone back into his pocket and drove off to the old quarter.

When he got there, he walked out of the Mazda and saw that there was a Pink Nissan, and there was a girl inside behind the wheel with long black hair. She got out of her own respective car and walked over towards him.

"So, what did you want me to come here for? And who are you specifically?" Cole asked the mysterious girl.

"I actually came to tell you that, we are related, and that we are siblings, if you do not believe me. I've got my birth certificate, and paperwork to prove it." She said, and walked over to her car, grabbed a few things and walked back over to him. She gave him her birth certificate, and her name read out 'Joselyn Madison Zandersen' and some other info, which left Cole in shock somewhat. As he never even knew that he had a sister. Because not even Alex nor his parents told him about him about Joselyn.

"Wait, if you are my sister...why did no one ever tell me?" Cole asked.

"I don't know, but, you weren't there when I was born. Our uncle and aunt took care of me in the outskirts of Palmont City in San Juan. They told me about you and Alex, but I never got to meet you guys in person. But, I got your number from a certain someone. But that does not matter as of right now, what matters is that you know we are related, and that we have awhole lot of catching up to do." Joselyn said.

"You're acting weird, but yeah catching up is something we definitely have to do." Cole said.

The two of them shared a hug and walked back over to their respective cars. And they decided to go have some breakfast at a restaurant. When they sat down and ordered their food, Joselyn looked at her older brother.

"Say Cole, I've heard you got kicked out of town about 3 years ago, what happened?" Joselyn asked.

"Well, how do I put it. During my time out of Palmont, I went to many other cities but I came across a specific city called Rockport. And that is where I met my archenemy, Razor, and the love of my life, Mia." Cole said.

"Mia...? She sounds cool." Joselyn said, to which Cole chuckled.

"She is, she was actually a Cop, but that didn't change our love for each other...I miss her so much right now, I wonder how she is doing." Cole said, sighing sadly.

"You also mentioned this Razor guy, what do you have against him?" Joselyn asked.

"It all started when I first raced against one of his former cronies, Ronnie, and afterwards, I was okay with a friendly race, but he turned it ugly and we became enemies, eventually me and him raced against each other but it turned ugly as well." Cole said sighing.

"Really? What happened?" Joselyn asked.

"He took my car from me, mainly because it broke it down during the race. And it got towed away, and that happened because of his cronies. I got thrown in jail for a week, but I was able to get back onto my feet thanks to Mia, I spent a month in Rockport, and eventually I got my car back, I was able to escape Rockport thanks to Mia, I spent 2 months driving back here. But, the main Rockport Police Sergeant, Jonathan Cross, who got fired from the RPD, he chased me through the canyon and my car got totalled by pair of pipes from a truck hauler. But I was able to get back here thanks to Nikki, and here I am now." Cole said.

"Wow...that is alot to take in." Joselyn said, and Cole nodded.

"Yeah, I guess so, but I say that we have a day to spend together, since we are siblings that have never met each other." Cole said.

"Yeah, I've always wanted to what Palmont was like, I've only seen small bits of it but now I get to see it with you." Joselyn said chuckling.

"I wouldn't rise your high hopes to early sis, there's alot you need to see." Cole said giggling.

Cole showed his sister around Palmont, and then even raced each other. Jokingly bumping into each other, then they spent the rest of the day together, Cole even introduced her and Neville to each other. Then, after such a long day, Cole and Joselyn said their farewells until the next time they saw each other.

Cole drove on back to the safehouse and parked inside, when he got out, he changed into a pair of pajama pants he got from out shipping with his sister. He got a quick drink from the fridge, and afterwards, he walked over to the bed, put his phone down on the nightstand, then he pulled the covers up and drifted off to sleep.