Chapter 11: Living Happily Ever After.

Year: April 2021

It had been about 2 years last since Cole had to deal with the incident with Razor and Greg, who are still in jail on the outskirts of Palmont, Darius had gone off to some other city in which no one knows about and started a new life there.

Cole had bought a mansion in the Fortuna turf those 2 years back for him and Mia, along with Alex, and Joselyn, and the rest of his friends. Colin, Yumi, Samson, Neville, Sal and Nikki.

It was on this coming day however that Cole had planned to propose Mia, he looked at the ring that he bought a few weeks ago that he had given to her.

"I know Mia will accept the proposal, she loves me too much." Cole said giving a smile.

He put the velvet box with the ring back into his pocket. And he went into the garage to get into the Audi R8 he won from Darius.

At this point, Cole had hung up the gloves with the M3, because there was too much police heat on it, partially thanks to Razor and him escaping Rockport with it those 2 years back. Despite Cross removing his warrant status as the 'National Most Wanted Street Racer'.

But Cole still kept in his garage, because of the memories that he had kept with it, from Olympic City, Bayview, Rockport, and taking back Palmont with it.

Cole's mansion holds a 10 car garage, including an underground garage incase his primary garage was filled up.

"I would've had to stop driving this thing at some point, as much as I love it. It has too much police heat onto it, so there's no chance I can risk taking it out on the streets again." Cole said with a sigh.

"But, I've also started gaining new memories with the R8 over here. It's very fast, not as fast as the M3, but still fast enough for me to dominate the streets." Cole said smiling, as he got into the R8, which was repainted to a gloss dark green, with a black and white tribal body livery.

Cole drove out of the garage and went onto the streets. Going to look for Mia, eventually, when he went into the Downtown district, he found Mia there shopping for some stuff.

"Ahh, perfect timing." Cole said smirking.

He walked inside of the place and walked over to Mia, wrapping his arms around her waist, Mia smiled.

"Well, they there handsome. What's up?" Mia asked.

"I wanna give something to you. But I'd prefer to wait until we are outside." Cole said, and Mia nodded.

Cole walked back out of the shop, and waited about 5 minutes until Mia was done shopping. Eventually, she came out and went over to Cole.

"So, Cole, what is it that you wanted to give me?" Mia asked.

Cole gave a warm smile, and he reached into his pocket, pulling out the velvet box and opened it up, revealing the ring. Mia gasped in shock apon seeing it.

"Mia, you are the only one that I'd want to give to you as my light source of life. We've been through the good and bad together, we've always lighted each other up whenever we are around each other. And making you happy is always my main goal in life, seeing you smile always drives me crazy, because you are the best and most important thing to me. I know we've only been dating for 2 years. But I needed to let you know that I've loved you enough to marry you. Mia Townsend, will you marry me?" Cole said, stepping down, still holding out the box with the ring.

"Oh Cole... you're the best thing I've came across in my life. I refuse to believe that there's other men out there that will treat me the same way you do. And I'm glad that I'm your light source as you say. Ever since I first met you on that bridge, I knew that you were the one for me. My feelings for you grew as we met more, and eventually we got together. Which makes me happier than anything. Yes, I will marry you someday." Mia said and went to hug him, which he happily accepted.