Chapter 7: Territory Boss Rival #3 (Angie)

It was around 7 AM as the sun rose into the sky of Palmont City.

Cole was the first one to wake up as he saw Mia still sleeping next to him, he blushed at the sight and rolled over to her and snuggled up all over her in an attempt to wake her up. It was successful as Mia purred and she smiled apon seeing Cole next to her.

"Mm, morning handsome." Mia said.

"Morning beautiful, did you sleep okay?" Cole asked, to which Mia nodded happily.

"Yes, I did, wonderful dreams of you all night of course." Mia said, to which Cole chuckled at that.

The two of them got out of bed and got into some clothes to wear for the day. And they blushed at seeing each others bodies. Afterwards, Cole walked over to the fridge and got something to eat and drink.

"You got another day of Racing?" Mia asked, to which Cole nodded.

"Yeah, gotta take down Angie, she's the last territory owner I've gotta take down before we can move onto Darius." Cole said.

Mia nodded in understanding.

Cole got grabbed a pair of keys and walked over to the M3, he started up the car and drove out of the garage.

Cole called up Colin on his phone.

Cole: Yo Colin, I've found a race for us that we can attend too. Get here fast.

Colin: Alright Cole, I'll be there as soon.

Cole drove up to the 1st event on his map, which was a sprint race, as Colin drove up alongside him and they waited for the flag to be waved.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The flag girl yelled.

Cole got an okay start and drove off with Colin right up next to him. Cole drafted behind Colin and the top speed of his M3 was able to separate him from the grid quite quickly. Eventually they came across the finish line, declared as the winners.

Cole received 12k for winning.

Just as they were driving off, a pair of cars from the 21st street crew came up besides them both and one of them rammed into Cole's car, as they surrounded the two.

"Yeah I heard you came back to town Cole, go back where you came from." Angie said, driving off.

"You mean Rockport? No thanks, I've had my time there." Cole said rolling his eyes at her.

"Hey, don't let her get to you Cole. Let's just keep on going." Colin said and Cole nodded.

They drove off to the next event in which it was a checkpoint race, Colin stayed back and Cole drove up to the starting position.

"3, 2, 1, Go!" The referee yelled.

Cole got an okay launch and drove off to the 1st checkpoint which he reached by 10 seconds, he then continued to snag more checkpoints while driving fast gaining more time to the next one. Eventually, Cole came across the last one within 35 seconds.

Cole received 12.2k as a reward for winning.

But before he could drive off, Darius drove up next to him.

"You got it kid, I've always said you did. Now the others are starting to believe as well. Don't give up now, you're close." Darius said and drove off.

Cole was unsure of how to take that compliment, but drove off and came across another race on his radar, which was a circuit race.

Cole and Colin placed themselves at the starting line, waiting for the flag to be waved green.