YOU CONFESSING TO ENHYPEN

Heeseung:

-Everyday you would put a sticky note inside his locker filled with your love to him

-Everyday you would put a sticky note inside his locker filled with your love to him. You would sometimes also add an extra gift beside the note. The note would say how much you like him and proud you are of him. And other things like: "I saw you leg injured today. I hope you recover soon :)"

- Whenever he read those sticky notes, you would catch him giggle and stuff that even his friends wanted to know what it was. One day before putting the sticky notes you saw a small ripped paper saying: "I wanna meet you!" but you were already sweating from reading it. So then you decided to put another note and wrote him where to meet.

- You were on top of the school building as you waited for him to arrive. You could hear footsteps coming closer and turned you head around to see Heeseung. He came up to you and hugged you. "I knew it was you the whole time!" he laughed. "Well I've liked you for so long that i even came up with a plan!" and you both couldn't stop laughing.

Jay:

- You and Jay was very good friends not close though, since you both live very far away from each other

- You and Jay was very good friends not close though, since you both live very far away from each other. And that caused you both to only meet up, once in a year. Its been like that for some few years but you were really missing him now.

- You were even more scared if he got partner and haven't told you, because you did really like him and wanted him to be with you. It was finally the 9th november and guys wanted to go on a friendly date. So you decided to go to a mall, go to a resturant and then later on have a nice walk. After all that, you guys were now walking down the streets holding hands.

- He was just calm and it did really look like you guys were a couple but he didn't mind. The sun was setting slowly and you wanted to tell him how much you liked him. "Look Jay. I know we are not close enough but i would love to become more closer to you" you said. He faces to you and wanted to know what you meant by that. "I want to be your partner!" you said. You didnt expect to say it that loud. a
As you guys stopped, your jaw dropped down when he said. "Well aren't we already a couple?" he asked happy confused.