ENHYPEN BRINGING UP YOUR INSECURITIES

I just want to tell you that I'm 100% sure none of these idols would ever discriminate against someone's look. I just wanted to write about it to see what it would feel like so please don't be offended.

Also before continuing I just want to tell you, that you are beautiful in your way. Your amazing nod is unique and doesn't let anyone get in your way. Always stand up for yourself if someone's making you insecure because your way much better than them. I love you <33

Heeseung

Accent

- You were arguing with him about something that left you confused on why it now was about you being careless and stuff.

- "You always like this Y/N! You never take responsibility! I'm so sick of this!" He yelled out. You had enough and yelled him back. "You know you shouldn't yell out at me in Korean with that accent of yours!-" but he realized he messed up on something.

- "Babe I'm so sorry I didn't mean to say that" he came up closer to you. Well, you were used to people making fun of your accent so you don't care. You wanted to distance yourself from him but he already hugged you and apologized meanwhile. "I love you and your beautiful voice baby. All your saying is not bad I promise you"

Jay

Weight

Weight

- You both were having fun at the farm since you had a great childhood memory of yours there.

- You especially liked the horses so you asked the farmer if you could take a ride. He said yes and picked a horse for you. You then got up but the horse didn't want to move.

- Jay then started to laugh and said: "maybe your heavy that's why" you and the farmer were left in speech and didn't know what to say. But Jay realized how a bad boyfriend he was.

Jake

Being sensitive