Chapter : 9

Tara : well he got one shock, next will be on 24 hour.... So wait well.

Jungkook : atleast tell me naa..... You're scaring me.

Tara : it's ok, I like when you are scared..... You give me a protective feeling.......

Namjoon : so let's wait for next blast....

After 24 hour...

Man : sir, our Texas warehouse got raid...... They find out our drugs and seized whole warehouse..... Our man's also in their custody....

??? : what the.... Who give that information to them.

Suddenly his phone start ringing....

??? : hello...

Tara : how's the surprise...... Wait for next 24 hours for next one.

??? : you have to pay for it this.

Tara : I have already payed enough. By chance did you remember minho?

??? : minho?  Oooo now I remember that undercover agent....whom I killed so mercilessly.

Tara : shut up...... I'm not gonna spare you.

??? : so now I get the reason of you messing with me..... You know that he tried to finish me and at last I finished him....... Did you even get his body.

You know what.... Now wait and watch how I'm gonna stop you, cause killing you is not possible. Till your mafia husband is with you but what you gonna do if I stop you to ruining me.

Tara : that's not gonna happen.... Well congrats for your business.

And they end the call.....

______________________________________

Flashback :

Tara's pov :

Me and minho we are very good friends.... We graduated together but something is off with him like he is always try to search things....

One day he got missing.... I try to contact him but no use, I even try to meet his friends but no use.

Then I told yeonjun to find about him and I got to know that he is a undercover agent.... Work against crime.

I try to find out where is he but got to know that his department declared his death cause he is working against those drug dealers...... But he has proofs, but Noone know where are they.

They thought proves are gonna with him but strangely he hide the proves so well......

And when I got to to know that the proves are in in my collage locker I got shock..... And there's letter also.

If you are reading this it means something is already happen to me but don't cry and sorry for hidding this from you old lady (I smiled a little whitth tears)

So I worked so hard to make those criminal got their punishment but some of our department people betrayed us and I can't let those criminals do ruin the youth and let him be more powerful.

So I want you to punish them for their karma, fullfill my last wish my old lady.

Just do what you do best my drama queen ufff

Mafia queen

Atlast you are a queen and I love you

Do the best you can do

And take care of yourself I only have you in this world.

Your minho.

End of flashback...

Remembering this her eyes got teary.

Don't worry your old lady gonna create so many drama but in those criminals life.

Rest well queen always fullfill their loved ones wish....

______________________________________

??? : get every details of her..... Even if she yawn..... I want everything and alert everyone there must be another raid or attack on our warehouse somewhere.....

After awhile......

Man : sir.... We got i intresting news about queen....

??? : good..... I now i can't handle a queen but a king can handle her so well..... (holding jungkook's picture)

...................to be continued.................

What is he upto....???