Chapter : 11

At night :

Jungkook come back from office and went home, where he trap tara..

He put like 100s of guards around house and no mobile or telephone, she is not alloweded to even step out of house.

So she is super frustrated, that she can't escape this time.

She can't even contact anyone for help

Jungkook : (I just step inside our house and went towards living room and there is she fumming in anger)

Hiii,

Tara : hiii..... Hiiii..... Just hiii may I know why I'm trapped here. Not even allowed to go out and where is my phone give it to me.

Jungkook : you'll get whatever you want except your phone and going out permission.

Tara : and who are you to give me permission?

Jungkook : your husband...

Tara : you are a not.

Jungkook : I'm and will always

Tara : why are you trapping me, don't you know I have to plan and execute it before 24 hour... Did you forget.

What the hell he said to you that you're not even allowing me to step out of this house.

Jungkook : he tell me the important news which I suppose to get from you not from any stranger...?..

Tara : which news....?

Jungkook : that you are pregnant.

Tara : who told you that... I'm not

Jungkook : I know you gonna say that, but I already asked your doctor.... You are 2 month pregnant and didn't tell me..... Why because I'm going to stop you from taking this revenge.

Tara : so you're going to trap me here.

Jungkook : if it's necessary then sure. And your doctor said that your pregnancy has complications so it's needed.

Tara : but...

Jungkook : No...nothing you're not going anywhere and it's final no more buts and dream on of gojng out from here.

Tara : so everything is this because of this baby. (pointing towards her belly)

Jungkook : yes...

Tara : then let me get a abortion, and as doctor said it's a complicated... So it's going to be better in this way.

Jungkook : (walked towards her and said) ......... I TOLERATED YOU ENOUGH NOW YOU GONNA DO WHAT I SAY........EVEN IF I HAVE TO FORVE YOU AND I DARE YOU TO TOUCH MY BABY AND SEE WHAT I'M GONNA DO TO YOU.

I GIVE YOU ENOUGH POWER NOW NOT ANYMORE JUST OBEY WHAT I SAY........ NO MORE DISCUSSION.

GO BACK TO YOUR ROOM... NOW

Tara pov : did he just raise his voice on me, it means he is super angry i should not suppose to say something like that control your tongue.... Let's do what he says for now.

And she walked towards her room,

After sometime jungkook come and lay beside her and said sorry...

Jungkook : I'm sorry I really get so angry...... I'm so sorry but please understand I can't take any risk for my baby..

You know na how much I want this please try to understand.

Tara : hmmm

Jungkook : please don't hate me For this.

Tara : never i can understand, well that time i also said so much out of anger..... I m also sorry.

Jungkook : it's ok i know how mush you love our kids...... It just your mood swing maybe.

Tara : but can you allow me to go out

Jungkook : no...

Tara : but

Jungkook : No means no

Tara : ok.... Ok atleast my phone, I promise I won't go out.

Jungkook : ok i'll get you your phone, now sleep it's not good for baby.

Tara : you i want to tell you but I know you gonna do something like that that's why I didn't tell you.

Jungkook : but I have all rights to behave like this..... Are not I

Tara : yup you do, but what about thar drug dealer?

Jungkook : don't worry we (bts) handle it....

Tara pov : that's the problem naa you can't....

...................... To be continued...............