Chapter : 12

Next day :

She inside her bedroom have nothing to do jungkook didn't even bring her phone but there is landline phone only, which forward every call to jungkook.

She try to call her man's but jungkook cut it before she could say anything.

She try to call every one but he didn't let her speak.

So right now she is lying of her bed their is like 5 maids in house.

So no house work also.

And here bts accept jungkook planning how to take you out from there........ They try convention jungkook but he didn't allow anyone to meet you.

So they think of an idea in which they are going to put small note in jungkook's pocket and communicate with you.

So right now they are planning who gonna do that.... And in that way in which even if he find out.... He don't understand but you can.

(it's been more than 24 hours and nothing happened to that drug dealer so they are carefree now and doing everything without any fear, and here our tara is stuck in a house)

______________________________________

Jungkook : hyung, what are you doing here?

Namjoon : nothing just take care of yourself and hers also (while hugging him and putting a note in his pocket)

Jungkook : I will hyung....

At home :

Jungkook : I'm home...

Tara comes as usual and take his coat from his hand, he try to stop her but she said let her do atleast that much.

She take the coat and about to put it back in cupboard but realize that there is jungkook's phone is there.

Wong move of jungkook....

She took the phone and immediately calls suga....

Suga : yes, kookie

Tara : not you kookie, it's me and take me out from here.

Suga : we tried, but he being so protective don't know for whom.

Tara : yayy, what do you mean by for whom ofcourse for me.

Suga : and you need it?

Tara : no.... Hell no........ I think I changed him so much, previous jungkook is way better than this one.

Suga : well you are right. Love make us useless...

Tara : don't you love your wife.

Suga : I do..... But my wife is not Tara naa..

Tara : are you mocking me.

Suga : well if was on his place, I would do the same because you are a whole drama package with so many risks.

Tara : whatever... Thank you for complimenting, but now listen i have to get out from here.... And you guys going to help me.

Suga : what's the plan?

Tara : well plan is super simple..... And then she told him her plan of escape.

Suga : great.... You have some brain.

Tara : more than you in any way possible.

Suga : you used to be scared of me and now look at you now.... Commanding me.

Tara : I changed... People should change.

Now bye I can't talk you more than this, otherwise I end up killing you for scaring me.

Suga : ya ya whatever......... Tomorrow onward everything going to be ready.
Don't worry and there's a note for you in jungkook's coat pocket get rigged of it.

Tara : ok ok, and tell your son to stay away from my daughter.... She always end up being in detention becuse of him.

Suga : let him take revenge of his appa.

Tara : don't say anything to me if someday he got missing.

Suga : wow..... Look at this brat, go now.

Tara : ok..

Suga pov : this time I'm also going to be the part of this drama.... O my god save me from those both husband wife....

If choose husband... Wife gonna kill us. 

If choose wife..... Husband gonna us.

What trouble are we in......

.................. To be continued.................

Sorry for late update but my hod is being so mean.

I just got my semester result and my Internal marks are so low

Well I have done well in external but still its gonna effect my marksheet

But don't worry i still got 4 rank in department.

Just wish me luck my hod (head of department)
That jerk, God give him some sane brain.

Why he always pick on me, I even score highest in his subjects.