Chapter 7-Building a relationship

Dominic dropped Georgie off at heartland and headed towards the barn to see if Amy was free after all the riding lessons were put on hold as alot had happened since his birthday. "Amy, hey are you okay?" Dominic asked as he entered the barn to see her wipe away a distant but true tear. "Dominic, what are you doing here?" Amy asked suprised to see him. "Well I was going to talk to you about riding lessons as I am finally ready but I think maybe you need a friend right now." Dominic replied sitting down to comfort her. "How about we go for a ride i can teach you the basics while we are out on the trail" Amy responded as she got spartens tack and the helped Dominic put some on his horse. "Did you ever name her by the way?" Amy asked with curiousity."Wildflower as she gets very fasinated with them" Dominic replied. 

"Adorable" Amy said as the pair of them disappered up the trail. Dominic quickly picked up on how to ride the horse from the tips that Amy gave him. "This is just so relaxing, like all your problems just fade away" Dominic said as the hooves of Sparten and wildflower hit the path. "Can I talk about something serious with you Dominic" Amy asked bluntly. "Please do." Dominic quickly responded. "I had a terrible nightmare last night about losing everyone who I care about and it shook me to my core so much that I cancelled all of my appointments today." Amy said as both her and sparten stopped on the trail. "I know how it feels I have had similar dreams throughout my life but when it you experience them it s good to remind yourself of the truth and for you your family is much closer then you think. When you have dinner together every night and are open to embrace each other alot." Dominic said as he dismonted Wildflower tying her harness around a tree. "I didn't think to look at it like that" Amy said. "Plus I know for a fact that both ty and sparten love you unconditionlly and will never leave you ever." Dominic added on to the converation as he rested on a tree log.

The pair lookeed breifly at one another before Dominic's phone ran. "Jack what  is it" Dominic asked. His expression changed when he heard what jack had to say grabbing his horse quickly without thinking he got saddled up. "We need to get back to Heartland now, it's your dad his in the hospital" Dominic said to amy as they started riding argressivly towards heartland. Arriving like two bullets out of the forrest the pair came to a stop outside the barn. "You go to the hospital and i'll put the horses back in the pens" Dominic said as he walked with both Sparten and Wildflower. Amy had left and so has all of her family and Dominic decided to go up there to the hospital to be supportive for his friends.