Chapter 16-The Desire

The two teenagers decided it was sleepover night and got prepared for dinner. a crushing feeling washed over Skye as Lou presented the food. "You look a little nervous Skye,  are you alright?" Jack asked. Gulping down her food like she has never been fed a day in her life Skye nods thats she's fine before swallowing her food and smiling. Soon the dinner was finished and the girls were sent to bed after all it's a school night. However not a single one of them was tired. 

"Pssst what do you think of Ryan Blossom?" Skye asked Georgie who was scrolling threw instagram. "huhhh you like him don't you" Gerogie pratically jumped off her bed screaming. "Maybe" Skye Stated to her excited friend. "What about Michael aren't you two dating?" Georgie asked concerend for Skye. "That ended after the one kiss when I made that music video for Dominic and Alex." Skye replied. After the conversation had end both of them drifted to sleep and the next day approached with a extremely warm breeze. 

Awaking at the crack of dawn the pair headed out to do the list of chores Jack and Amy left them on the kitchen table and throughout it all they smiled like none of the problems that they face at school or home can ruin the happiness. "Skye look what I just found on Instagram it's Dominic his posted something let's take a look." Georgie said as the pair gathered to look at her phone. Pressing Play on her phone.

"come on everyone were here to have fun" Dominic said.

"Woah that's interesting his at a party I wonder why, there's no caption at all" Georgie said. Looking up the name Dominic Heart Skye gasped when she saw a news notifcation. "Georgie your never gonna believe this but Doms got a album coming out in two weeks. He must be working extremely hard considering his only been gone for two weeks." Skye said before quickly finishing the tasks and rushing home to show her parents. Georgie on the otherhand took her time and even did a triple check that Skye did her best job on her tasks before heading to the breakfast table to eat and get ready for school. 

Bursting through already semi broken door Skye could see that both of her parents were looking at the laptop they all share clearly they already found the article. "He must be exhausted don't you think?" Skye asked drawing her parents attention. "Yeah, his a hard worker though and i'm dam proud of that" Stuart said drinking his morning coffee before getting to work on the ranch. The joy floated around he Heart household for a few minutes before they continued there normal schedules. Getting ready for School Skye applied some more make up to pretty herself up. 

Arriving at School Skye made a B line straight for Ryan Blossom. "Hey Ryan do you want to go out with me right now and skip school?" Jumping at the opptunity of a girl coming up to him showing how desperate she is he obliged and the pair walked down the street to Ryan's truck. Entering his Bright Red Truck Skye took the chance to admire his long Ginger hair, and light stuble not to mention his huge muscles. "So the kissing tree or my house" Ryan asked in a sexy manor causing Skye to smile. "Your house seems more approate" Skye said blinded by her desire. Driving off Ryan howled alerting some students who were his closet friends to the events that were happening.