12. Haldi and Marriage

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Next morning anika woke up in a empty bed. She got in search of him when she saw her reflection in the mirror. Seeing it her eyes widen in horror.

She was in his shirt, her hair were messy and her neck was full of neck bites. She ran shouting his name towards the living room. She didn't find him in kitchen also.

So as a last option she went to poolside and saw he sitting om the swing with his head between his hands. His shoulders were slumped down. He was just in his boxer.

Her eyes filled with tears and she ran towards him and hugged his sideways. Shivay looked side to see she was crying hiding her face in neck.

He took her in his arms and caressed her back calming her down. And it help her calm down.

Ani: Shivay sorry I cheated you.

Shiv: How.

Ani: I slept with some one else.

Shiv:Aare You slept it me. I am sorry I should not have drinked this much. I know we are getting married but before marriage.

He looked like a child who was caught while doing some mischief.

Ani: Oh. I mean we lost our v- card to each other.

Shiv: Yes bunny.

Ani: Shivay look at me.

She made him look into her eyes. She kissed his forehead and eyes. Then she caressed his cheeks and said

Ani: Shivi. It just happened we were not in senses. Anyway we are going to get married right. You love me. I like you.

Shivay thought for some minutes and decided something and hugged her.

Shiv: You are right bunny. When I woke up in the morning. I was so tensed and sacred that you will leave me.

Ani: Shivay remember. I am never going to leave you at any cost.

Shiv: I love you.

Anika blushed and parted from the hug and pecked his lips.

Ani: Umm...Shivi Can you arrange birth control pills. Because we don't want to become parents at this stage.

Shiv: Ok. I will ask one of my garud to bring it.

Ani: And give me painkillers also. Please.

Shiv: Did I went hard on you. Sorry bunny.

Ani: No shivay it's normal. It is paining because it is my first time.

Shiv: Ok but sorry baby. I will arrange it quickly.

Ani: Okay now. Let's get ready or we both will get late.