16. Her confession

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Shivay made her sit between his legs and pulled her more to him and kissed her forehead.

Ani: Shivay I want to tell you something about my past

Shiv: Tell na.

He kissed her forehead deeply giving some strength to her.

Ani: When I was in 10th standard one boy named Vikram Rathode proposed me. I said him yes because he was my friend and slowly I like him. We started spending time with each other. We were in same group of 6 friends. Later his family shifted to other area and his house was far from our house. Then also we used to sneak out to meet each other. One day when we meet he said he loved me and I also said I love you to him. My both girlfriends one of them was his maternal sister. They both used to warn me that he is just doing timepass. After 9 months he told that he need a break from this relationship. I was not ready but reluctantly agreed. His friend circle changed in that whole month.

After one whole month when I was in lecture he called me and said be want to patch up with me. I agreed on next second. After dating for next two months on the day of diwali he said his father got ti know about them and he wants a take a break again. Why because I denied to kiss him. In that two months he mostly used to ignore me saying he has assignments but when I used to ask his sister or other his friend they said he was with them enjoying and bunking classes.

When we broke up i was very much depressed and lost trust in all relationships. But them when I went to the wedding of my maternal uncle I again started believing in love and trust on relationships seeing love of my parents love.

After the marriage non had time to spend with me as my uncle got busy spending time with his wife mom dad in their work. No one was with me. For the next few months I was all alone struggling for my feelings.

But one day frustrated I went to take some fresh air and walked to the new cafe in our area. I heard his voice and he was came on a date with his sisters boyfriend's sister. He told her that I was his fling. He was doing timepass with me.