27. Ishq Shava

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

After the Paris Fashion week whole Oberoi Raizada and Mehra clan celebrated anika's victory.

Shivay was the most happiest man in the world. He was feeling on top of the world seeing his bunny's million dollar smile.

Oberoi Family was proud on their daughter, Raizada clan was proud seeing their daughters success.

Sid and Malika announced their pregnancy making the day most happening. All boys teased sid making all elders laugh at their childish behaviour.

Next day shivay dropped anika at elegance and he went to OI for work. Anika now got many offers to work with some fashion brands. Shivay just told his manager John to check which is best work for him boss lady.

Anika was working in her cabin in Elegance. When there was a knock on the door so she just said come in. Then all the girl clan barged in with boys leaving Shivay Arnav and Karan.

Ani: What makes you all bargin in my cabin at this hour.

Avni: Anni don't be spoil sport. We have some interesting news for you.

Ani: And tell me what is it.

Gau: Bhabhi we have planned a Club night today for.

Ani: Why but. Weekend has not yet arrived. And don't forget day after tomorrow is Bade papa and badima's anniversary party.

Mahi: Cutiepie we know that. A awesome a s new super rocking club has started to we thought to enjoy it.

Ani: But bhabhi if we need to go today night we need tickets have you brought.

Ru: Bhabhi that work is done. Your PA has purchased the tickets.

Ani: Okay so now it's decided we are going tonight.

Khu: Rudy Remember don't tell Arnav and Shivay. They won't allow us.

Ani: Ha ture bhabhi. These two beast will never allow us. And tell karan bhaiya also.

Mahi: Wait I will call him.

All clan overjoiced and mahi called karan not knowing him being with shivay and arnav.

Mahi: Karan Today clan is going for club. And you are also coming with us.

Kar:Baby let me speak. But why suddenly club.

Mahi: We all want a party from cutiepie. So and don't you dare to tell bhai and shivay bhai.

Kar: But why.

Mahi: Arre they both devil will not let my bhabhi and Cutiepie to go for club. So you are coming. Bye.

Mahi hanged the call without listening to the other side and all hugged each other in excitement.