29. Misunderstanding.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

One month have passed quickly after the Grand Anniversary Party of Tejvi. Shivay and anika are living their lives to the fullest with lots of love romance.

On one weekend shivay took her to their Farmhouse which was situated in outskirts of the city. It had a huge wineyards where special world class wine is prepared.

She played with animals in their fields like horse, dogs, and goats and cows. She also did horse riding with shivay which surprised her as he rode the horse like a pro.

But life is not full of roses. As life has roses it has throns also. But seeing the love between the couple god decided to test their trust and love and companionship.

Shivay was in sour mood when he came from the office. He directly went towards his study to see what they have mistaken while bidding and his company Dream Works had to loose their deal.

As Anika came home form the she heard his shoutings from the study. She sighed and went towards him see why is he shouting.

Ani: Shivi....

Shiv: Bunny. When did you came. And why didn't you told me.

Ani: When you were busy shouting.

Shiv: Ohh...

Ani: Is there any problem.

Shiv: I lost a deal with a newbie. Which is unknown to me.

Ani:It's okay shivay. Try for the next one. Sometimes it happenes.

Shiv: Hmmm...You are right.

Ani: Okay now. I will ask one servant to get the dinner ready till then I will freshenup.

Shiv: Okay. Wait.

He shouted when she was about to move out. She knows what he wants. So she crashed into arms and kissed him deeply making him laugh.

She racked her fingers into his thick jet black hair massaging his scalp making him relax. It is their daily routine to share a kiss when they come home after their works.

Breaking the kiss he kissed between her upper lip and nose making her giggle lightly as his bread tickled her cheeks.

She freshened up and both had their dinner while talking knowing their day and teasing each other.

Both Shakti and Pinky had currently went to India As their had some problem main branch.

When their dinner was done Shivay and anika got involved into each other showing galaxies to each other. Making sweet love to each other.