40. Marriage on way.

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Next day shivay and anika after getting ready went to Raizada Mansion as they have messaged last on the family group that they both wanted to tell them something important.

Shivay and anika got ready when they were leaving his phone rang making his gron in annoyance as it was from his PA.

Shiv: Yes John.

Joh: Sir their is a important meeting. I tried to postpone it buy the client want to talk to you.

Shiv: Ok Arrange in online I will not able to come.

Joh: Oky sir.

Ani: Meeting hai.

Shiv: Yes it's important. Otherwise I have postponed it.

Ani: No need attend from RM. Just take your laptop.

Shivay brought his laptop and went to RM taking Lucy with them. Anika and Shivay greated and hugged her parents who were sitting in the hall. He went to study for meeting.

Ani: Ma I will go to aru and meet him. Shivay is having a important meeting don't distrib him.

Yash: Princess don't worry. You go and meet aru.

Anika went to arnav's and khushi's room and knocked the door. Arnav opened it as he was wearing his clothes and was only in his trousers. Advay was sitting on the bed seeing something on the tab. When he saw her he jumped on her.

Adv: Buma.(bua ma)

Ani: My baby. How are you. I didn't got time to meet you after I came.

Adv: It's okay buma. Papa told me you were busy with your work and shiv cha also missed u.

Ani: Yes baby I was busy a bit. Now tell me what were you seeing.

Arn: I know in what you were busy.

Ani: Aru now you are also going to tease me. This is not fair you are my brother.

Arn: You are my baby sis. And I have right to trouble you.

Khu: Shutup arnav why are you troubling my anni.

Arn:Fine my ladies. Bade bade log kheke gaye hai biwi ke samne kisiki nahi chalti koi bhi ho.

Khu: Ha aur raat ko aao khush nind nahi aarahi hai.

Ani: Okay guys I don't want to listen your room adventures. Come baby we will play in the garden.

Khu: Anni you sit. And arnav you wear your shirt now.

Arn: Why is it making you to loose control. By the way I have a great body.

Ani: All four friends have equal attitude which made them best friends. And Aru wear your shirt now otherwise I will call papa now.