Melinoe= Necromancy, Spirits, Ghost, Nightmares, Funeral Rites

—Necromancy: can summon and control the dead of any type, create, shape, and manipulate death-related curses, see ghosts and spirits, and basically use any magic on the necromantic spectrum.
—Shadow Sovereign: Able to shadow travel, control darkness and shadows, see in the dark, are more powerful in dark places, and can use darkness and shadow magic of any kind
—Lucid Lord: Are masters of Lucid dreaming
—Astral Alpha: Able to create and manipulate astral energy, control the astral plane, and  generate Astral energy and the energies that fall under it to a higher degree.
—Dream Demon: Can summon their shadow as an apparition that fights with them, appearing as their opponent's worst nightmare and their allies' wildest dreams. Able to use on multiple enemies at once.
—Spirit Sovereign: Able to call on the skills and abilities of the dead. Has to have an understanding of them first.
—Haunting House: Able to curse a place to act like it's haunted.
—Ecto Emperor: Can manipulate ectoplasm, an energy/substance linked to ghosts and spirits, allowing certain ghost-like abilities when they astral project, call upon the restless ghost and spirits, strike at the spirit of others when attacking. The potential depends on the user's creativity.
—Dream Vision: Can see the last dream of anyone they look at.
—Worst Nightmare: Can make an illusion of their opponent's worst nightmares appear. Can work on multiple creatures at once.
—Aura Of Relaxation: Always emitting an aura that makes others sleep. Can differ between allies and enemies, as allies will be relaxed enough to enable them to be able to think more clearly, and enemies will be drowsy and sluggish, weakening them.
—Ghosting: Able to turn invisible and/or erase their presence like a ghost. Underwood deities and their children Can sense them, but still can't see them.
—Astral Regen: Can use some of their astral power to heal injuries on their physical body.
—Deathly Dicer: Can infuse weapons with any of the energies at their disposal or darkness.
—Funerary Naturals: Are natural morticians and Funeral arrangers.
—Necromantic Knight: can absorb, generate, and manipulate necroplasm, the energy of the dead and dying. Can be used to enhance undead soldiers or anything creative ideas the user can think of.
—Dream Dominator: Able to control and manipulate the dreams of anything that dreams.
—Mini Shadow Monarch:
(A/N: Yes, I'm pulling from Solo-Leveling)
Can convert any of the creatures that they've killed into shadow soldiers. They wait in the user's shadow, at their beck and call. These soldiers regenerate at the cost of the user's strength. Able to place them passively in the shadows of others temporarily. No limit to how many soldiers they can acquire and the more powerful the soldier, the more power it will take to resurrect them
—Astral Command: Can control their own bodies while astral projecting as naturally as if they were still in them. If the user is using Astral Command, you wouldn't even know or be able to tell because they're moving their physical bodies so naturally, unless you see their eyes, which are close, or try and talk to them, which they can't because they're asleep. Does not use any power at all. No one can control their bodies but then while in this state.
However, their physical bodies still get exhausted. The user will feel whatever physical exhaustion or pain their body has got while they were "out" when they stepped back "in"
—Ghostify: Able to shape-shift between a human and an indomitable ghost at will. Being an indomitable ghost will allow them to phase through physical matter,
possess objects with their minds, float and/or fly, and much more. Can't be controlled by any other necromancer-based entities.
—Baron Of Blood And Bone: Able to create, alter, enchant, and manipulate blood and bones, primarily their own and bones of the dead, and control any of its properties, sense blood on other creatures. Can also summon and control animal bones as well. Able enhance their physical attributes in whatever way they see fit by controlling their own bones and blood accordingly. Can only control the blood and bones of other living creatures if the creature(s) in question is physically weaker than the user. Their body's blood production is amplified heavily while using this power if their channeling from themselves
—Possession Pierce: Can infuse weapons with spirits and ghosts (with consent) to slowly possess who or whatever is injured by said weapons.
—Spectre Stone: Able to summon and control Spectre Stone, a metal that's similar to Stygian Iron, except this metal also electrocutes. And enslaved the spirits of those weaker than the user, putting the targets under the user's control. Stronger and/or strong-minded opponents can only be nudged. This metal can also liquefy.
—Lethal Enhancer: Able to use any or all of the energies under their control to enhance their physical and mental attributes on command. Different energies, combinations of them, and infusion control will have different effects
—Absolute Intent: Their intent has a big effect on the damage their powers can do. No matter how what their emotional state is, no how much they use any of their death powers on the living, it will not kill anything unless they want with EVERY fiber of their being to actually kill. Blood lust can not cause the user's death powers to kill either, Meaning the user can spar with others using their death-related powers to their full extent without worrying about killing anyone or anything.
—Bio-Booster: Able to infuse and enhance their blood and bones or any under their control with any of the energies at their disposal.
—Psionic Possibilities: Can create and manipulate psionic energy with endless possibilities. Overuse will cause mental strain and being hit in the head will stunt their psionic power temporarily, but the more power they were using, and the stronger and more powerful they get, the longer their psyche will need to heal if hit.
—Seer Of The Underworld: Able to sense any necromantic energies or substances, ghosts and spirits, and death. Can tell exactly how a person died just by looking at their grave or the place they died. Can be turned off if wanted, but turns on automatically if family and friends are endangered.
—Keep The Shears Away, You Old Hags: Able to bring people back from the brink of death And/or can keep the Fates from cutting their string or someone else's, but unless they can be healed faster enough, said person will die
—Last Nightmare: Can drain the life force of any opponent(s) they are giving nightmares to, the more horrific, the faster their opponent's life is drained.
—King Of Blood And Bone: Their bone and blood manipulation gives them complete and full control over their body and all it's capabilities, enabling them to manipulate any bodily capabilities such as any biological capabilities, systematic capabilities, physiological capabilities, any/all physical and mental attributes, and perceive and absorb all/any natural phenomena and energies the human body gives off as well as access and manipulate their own, like bio-fields, bodily vibrations of all kinds, bio-energy, rhythm, and much, much, much, more. Over output of any bodily energies without rest or external absorption will weaken them severely.
—Count Of Coffins: Able to summon, alter, enchant, and manipulate coffins and caskets