|1|

"Imani you sure about this? I mean you don't even know this nigga." Toya asks. "He could be a damn serial killer for all you know.

Imani was drunk but to an extent. She knew exactly what she was doing and what she wanted. Imani looks at Toya then back at the guy she'd met at the club tonight. She then turns to face her bestfriend once again and nods, reassuring her that everything would be cool.

"I'm sure T. I promise I'll text you when we make it back to his spot." Imani promises. "And I got my shit. So if he try anything, imma light his ass up." She laughs.

Toya busts out laughing before pulling Imani into a hug. Here she was drunk as hell too, worried about her bestfriend more than she was about herself.

"Okay. Okay. Be careful and call me in the morning bookie." She says squeezing her hand.

"You sure it's cool? How you gon get home?" Imani asks.

"My man is on his way. Imma be fine you just go and handle that." Toya says nodding behind Imani and over to the guy standing behind her.

Imani felt kind of bad for stepping out on her baby daddy but they weren't together. She didn't owe him a anything and from what she'd heard, he had a bunch of hoes running around anyways.

It was her turn to have some fun.

Imani smirks and says goodbye to Toya before they officially parted ways. She maneuvers her way through the crowded dance floor and over to the club entrance where he was awaiting her. He grabs her hand before leading her down the steps and outside into the parking lot.

Imani had never done anything like this before, but she and this guy had hit it off pretty quick.

What started off as an innocent conversation turned into her actually agreeing to leave the club with him tonight. She was surprised at herself. Maybe it was the fact that she was liquored up but she thought he was cute and fine as hell might she add. And you could see that he was definitely was paid from the way he carried himself. Everything about him, the clothes he wore, the jewelry, the shoes.

That intrigued Imani. She loved a hood nigga with money.

He'd actually had his eyes on her for a minute and finally caught her attention at the club tonight. He thought she was cute, starting with her curly hair and how innocent looking she was. While Imani didn't know who he was, he definitely recognized her from somewhere but couldn't quite remember from where.

"This just me and her. Hop in the next one." He instructs his gang of homeboys.

They stopped at a black SUV and he opened the door for her to hop in before getting in right after her. Imani took a seat in the third row of the truck, putting a little distance between the two of them. He sits in the back and immediately the truck pulls away and out onto the highway.

He licks his lip, giving her a glimpse of his iced out grills. "Why you all the way over there ma?" Rico asks in a deep voice. "Come over ya."

"You c'mere." Imani says motioning for him to come closer with her index finger.

The sight of him had her dripping and she was definitely ready to get the business clear. He obliged, scooting over a little closer towards Imani. Rico runs his hand up her leg and eventually to her thigh where her skirt stopped. Imani looks in his eyes, that were beautifully brown in color. He smelled good and he looked even better, his diamonds dancing the dark.

Imani inches closer, pressing her lips against his. His hands began to traveled up her skirt as they began to indulge in a heated make out session. He kisses her back hungrily before grabbing ahold of her hair, giving him access to her neck.