30. When An Upset is The Best Thing ❤️

Song of the Chapter

Song of the Chapter

I Write Sins Not Tragedies by Panic! At the Disco

Sydney

*time skip brought to you big titty dilf😂*

Well, folks, here we are.

Some exciting things have happened since I was here last so here goes....

Last week, the Bengals took down the Tennessee Titans with a score of 19-16 due to a game winning field goal by our awesome rookie kicker...'baby' Evan McPherson.

The dude is straight up incredible.🧡🖤

What's even better is from what has been said ....he knew they were going to go to the AFC championship before he even went out to make the kick.

The confidence this team has just blows my mind.

What can you say though? That's why they are where they are now.

Now .....at the present....I am getting ready to get on the bus that will take us to the airport to
fly to  Kansas City.

Once again....cue the music...

(I'm sorry y'all I think every moment requires a song 😂but couldn't you just imagine Jamarr or someone dancing around to this? 😂😂😂😂)

I grabbed my bag and just as I got ready to exit my office my door flew open nearly knocking me to the ground.

"Oh shit! Sydney,I'm sorry!" Jamarr gasped.

"Ah....I SUPPOSE it's all right ." I said, with a smile.

"Jamarr,babe.....why can't you be more careful? You could have took a pregnant woman down!" Cora exclaimed.

"Yeah,Jamarr-wait WHAT?!?!" I exclaimed.

"That's why we came running in here." Jamarr said, holding up a  Cincinnati Gazette newspaper.
"So when is the baby due?"