37. Pre Wedding Craziness 😜

Songs of the Chapter

One More Time by Daft Punk

and

I'm Too Sexy by Right Said Fred

Sydney

I sighed as looked in the mirror .

Tomorrow is the day that I get married to the most wonderful man in the world.

To say I'm nervous is a complete understatement.

It's not that I doubt my love for the man at all because I know in my heart I absolutely will NOT find a better man.

I just want to be the best wife and baby mama for him.

I mean....the best deserves the best...ya know?

But....am I that?

All I can do as I look at myself in the mirror is hope that I am.

As I continued to do that, the bedroom door opened and Zac walked into the room.

"Hello,beautiful."

"Hey" I said,smiling at him.

"What ya doin'...besides being beautiful of course?"

"Trying to decide what to wear tonight to celebrate my last night of being a single woman."

"A bikini sounds good." Zac said,wiggling his eyebrows.

"Zaddy!" I exclaimed,shaking my head. "To a restaurant? And with this pregnant stomach?And jealous Zaddy....you realize that would give other men a reason to stare at me,right?More than likely they would puke but nonetheless they would stare at me."

"First of all....baby girl...you would look soooo damn hot in a bikini.....second.....I promise you no man that is sane would puke at the sight of your sexiness......and third.......any man that looks at you gonna get a beat down."