25. Sydney Smiles 😀❤️

Song of the Chapter

Song of the Chapter

This Time by Bryan Adams

Zac

"Sydney!" Cora exclaimed as she looked at Sydney passed out in the chair.

"Oh shit,baby....what are we gonna do?" Jamarr asked.

"I don't know,sweetheart. You tell me." I said.

"I wasn't talking to you,dawg!"  Jamarr exclaimed. "I was talking to Cora."

"Oh I'm sorry,baby doll. My bad" I said,smirking.

"I swear to God!"Jamarr growled.

"Guys!" Cora exclaimed."We have a woman passed out here!"

"My God,such a beautiful woman." I groaned as I walked over to the chair and looked at Cora. "Where in the world have you two been anyway?"

"We went to that Starbucks down the street ."

"You left the premises?!?!" I exclaimed.

"Is there a law saying that we can't go down the street and get our caffeine on?"

"Hell, I guess not...but ya know...if you all had not went...at this very moment Sydney would have been my girl."

"All right hold up....dawg." Jamarr said . "Two things here .....A. No ,Coach Insane Pants ....Sydney would NOT be your girl because she is Burrow's girl. B. Cora,baby girl, WHY didn't you bring me a frappe?"

"I'm sorry,babe. How can I make it up to you?" Cora asked him.

"Oh you KNOW how you can make it up to me,darlin." Jamarr said,smirking and causing Cora's face to turn as red as a damn fire hydrant.

"Oh God, my virgin ears!" Logan whined as he covered his ears.

"Oh Jesus" Cora groaned.

At that moment ,Sydney opened her eyes.

"W-What's going on?" She asked,looking confused.

"Sydney! Are you okay?" Cora asked her .

"Ummm yeah....I think so." She said. "I just felt so light headed when I walked in here."