32. All You Need Is Love ❤️

(The above picture is probably a happy one but for this chapter it screams 'fight me,bro' 😂)

Song of the Chapter

Open Arms by Journey

Sydney

I am currently sitting on a plane (first class I might add) with Zac as we prepare for takeoff to head to L.A.

Zaddy worked his magic like he said he would and wound up getting first class and getting me put in there with him, even though I already had my flight paid for.

What  a man. 😍 I can't express that enough.

"Babe, I really appreciate you going with me." I said.

"There's nothing else I would rather do,my queen." Zac said, and then smirked."Except have sex with you,of course."

"Zaddy!" I exclaimed, as my face burned.

"I'm serious,baby." He said,shrugging and winking at me.

"You are a certified horny toad."

"But you love it and you know it."

"Yeah....absolutely." I said, smiling at him.

"I just hope I am able to help with this whole thing ." Zac said. "I mean....keeping his baby away from the mother is ridiculous."

"I hope you are too,babe.  I mean...no pressure or anything but it would be great if this crap doesn't have to go to court. I don't know how much my sis can take."

"I will most definitely try my best,sweetheart." He said,winking at me and kissing my cheek.

"You really are the best, you know that?"

"Well....I try ....when I care about someone....I care about their family too."

I smiled."well I care about your family too even though I haven't met them yet."

"Oh you will definitely meet them,baby girl. I can't wait to introduce you to them at the Super Bowl."

"Awwww" I said, smiling.