you wear her sweater (requested)

"Seulgi?" You softly spoke before giving her a few kisses on her neck. "Can you pause the movie, my love?"

"Yeah, of course." She smiled as she grabbed the remote and hit pause. "What for, though? Are you alright?"

As you scooted towards the edge of the couch, she brushed her hand across the small of your back and looked deeply into your eyes.

"I'm good. I'm just a little chilly. I'm going to get a blanket and I'll be right back."

She nodded and puckered her lips for a quick peck, which you happily placed on her lips.

After, you got up and headed upstairs to the bedroom.

You walked over to yours' and Seulgi's shared bed and reached for the fluffy blanket that was laid out over the sheets.

But you froze as another idea of how to warm up came into your mind.

You walked to the closet and started to go through her things.

You didn't want to wear anything of yours.

You own some warm sweaters and hoodies and they'd surely be enough to make you feel better.

But you wanted to wear something of your girlfriend's instead.

Your gaze landed on one of her sweaters and instantly, you pulled it off of the hanger and over your head.

You sighed blissfully as soon as it was over your body.

There are many reasons why you prefer to wear heer things more than your own, but your favorite reason is that her clothes always bring you immense comfort as they smell like her.

You tend to steal them from her quite often.

Some mornings when she wakes up to get dressed, you're wearing the things she wants to wear.

Other times, such as when she goes out of town, she'll leave her favorite hoodie or sweater behind and tell you to curl up with it each night because it keeps you warm and comfortable as you breathe in her scent.

And even though you have the entire day to spend with your sweet girl today, you still find so much comfort in being able to wear her sweater.

"There you are."

You jumped when you heard her voice and when you opened your eyes and turned around, she was standing right there in front of you.

"I was coming to check on you. You've been gone a few minutes. I thought you were just grabbing a blanket. I didn't think you'd steal my sweater."

You grinned from ear to ear and lowered your head as your cheeks turned red, making her chuckle.

She lifted your chin up with her fingertips, hooking them right below it.

Your eyes met and you noticed that hers were full of stars, causing your heart to flutter.

"Have I told you how breathtaking you look in my clothes?" She asked before biting her lip, looking you up and down. "You look so cute, sweet girl."

She leaned in and started to kiss your jaw.

"I like wearing your clothes. They make me feel so content and so warm. They smell like you and I love that."

Your sweet words made her heart flutter. She put her arms around you and kissed  your neck for a few seconds before she pulled away to look back into your eyes.

"I like that you wear my stuff more than yours. You're just so beautiful."

You smiled and put your arms around her neck before you pulled her in for a sweet kiss.

As her lips moved against yours, you melted into her and she pulled you a little closer.

"I love you so much."

"I love you too, Seulgi." You smiled against her lips before pulling away and laying your cheek on her shoulder as she hugged you tightly, cherishing every minute that you spent wrapped in her arms.