Herb cookie's start of the day

The photo is not mine, give credit to whoever drew it work of art!
___________________________________________

Herb cookie woke up extra early today after having a nightmare about his plants dying right in front of him and there was nothing he could do, but what he didn't expect is that his nightmares would come to reality with him......

He woke up panting looked at the alarm clock beside him on the beside table, It read '6:37a.m.' He knew that once he woke up, he wouldn't be able to go back to bed, So he got out of bed and went to his closet to find a set of clothes that he would wear today.

He ended up with a light green shirt with a lily in the middle and some dark green shorts, he was always a person who loved gardening when he was young, he still is but he now has his own plants to take care of.

He went to the bathroom and looked at himself at the mirror, his green hair was all over this head, some covering his eyes slightly, and others fall down straight with some strains sticking out and rosed up.

He brushed his hair with a comb and brushed his teeth, when he was done, he went to his pot of plant that with hanging on the window, he took some mint tea leaves and went to make some tea.

He loved mint tea so he always had it for breakfast so he could start the day refreshed, while the water was boiling, he went to his garden and picked out some tomatoes and lettuce, he went back to his kitchen and he washed and chopped the vegetables to make a salad. Once the water was boiled, he carefully picked up the kettle by the handle and poured it into his cup with the mint tea leaves, he still remembered the time he burned his arm a bit and it hurt like heck!

After he had his breakfast and went to the bathroom to grab his watering can, he filled it up with water and went to the garden again but this time, instead of the perfect garden he loved and spent a lot of his time on, he saw........